• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent Thread

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
I mean it's definitely the third option. I didn't see anyone else in the ER for the same reason. TuT
Wait. What if you ARE the zombie?

quoting_mungo

Just got back from the ER after 16 hours
So tired
Cab driver was an asshole
But i finally get validation/closure that this wasn't something minor.

Got bloodwork done, got my first ever CT scan and hated every step of it.
No more needles please
Ick
Done with that. Got my antibiotics and I'm expected to follow up with them again tomorrow to see if the antibiotics they prescribed are the right ones for the bacteria.

The bandaid they gave me is magical. I no longer feel pain as soon as I touch down onto my chair or peel my pants down.
I better sleep hard tonight.
That sucks that you had to go to the ER, but I’m glad your butt is being seen to. Hopefully your recovery will be uneventful from now on.

RamblingRenegade

Just a Horse Trying to Avoid Life's Manure
Zombie apocalypse is something I haven't lived through, I'd either live 5 minutes or plan it out and live in a cave or underground for a year or two

RamblingRenegade

There's something wrong with my butt, it quacks like a duck a lot and leaves a nasty odor

RamblingRenegade

Vanessa Howl

Damsel Of Darkness
Zombie apocalypse is something I haven't lived through, I'd either live 5 minutes or plan it out and live in a cave or underground for a year or two
What I do in the Zombie apocalypse all depends on if the virus can be sexually transmitted or not.

I'm either fucking the undead or going on a rampage.>:3

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
What I do in the Zombie apocalypse all depends on if the virus can be sexually transmitted or not.

If the virus could be transmitted in such a manner our species would be fucked.

Pun intended. :>

Amepix Will Win

Some Furry Artist

If the virus could be transmitted in such a manner our species would be fucked.

Pun intended. :>
I'd imagine any zombie virus would work like that considering the siliva and blood will infect you.

RamblingRenegade

I'd imagine any zombie virus would work like that considering the siliva and blood will infect you.
ok no Bj or fun time when aunt flo is here .. got it..LOL

Pup

A cousin of mine has just decided to call me out of the blue and, wow, it’s a lot to take in. We haven’t talked to each other for 2 months and well, even before then he was still pretty distant. Seems he just went through a break up and he’s really down in the dumps. I’m not too sure what to say or how to act but I always liked him, so I’m trying to do something. Thinking of paying him a visit. Any of you guys have any advice to give to a person who just went through a break up?

Vanessa Howl

Damsel Of Darkness
Well, should that be the case I would be the one just haphazardly killing zombies and getting on my blood lust and rage out as the unsung hero of the apocalypse.

I'd REALLY hope I could just fuck them, though.

I really wanna fuck some zombies.

FitzOblong

FitzOblong#9993
is that a knight who says NI in the background of your picture?

that is supposed to be a siren. onomatopoeia is not really my strengh, especially in a foreign language, I take suggestions.

A cousin of mine has just decided to call me out of the blue and, wow, it’s a lot to take in. We haven’t talked to each other for 2 months and well, even before then he was still pretty distant. Seems he just went through a break up and he’s really down in the dumps. I’m not too sure what to say or how to act but I always liked him, so I’m trying to do something. Thinking of paying him a visit. Any of you guys have any advice to give to a person who just went through a break up?

I don't think there is much you can do. Just be there, maybe offer a distraction, go to some place together or something, if he wants. It depends on his state when you are there.

Reactions: Pup

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Jesus Christ. 30% of our staff is currently away. This is gonna be one hell'uva busy Friday. -.-"

TrixieFox

Blood Rose Faction Leader
My mom keeps yelling and griping at me and wont shut the F**** up and its getting pretty dang annoying

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Ok so my company has decided I need a medical checkup as part of the employment procedure, I guess the year I've worked there in interim wasn't enough to establish I'm physically fit, or they didn't mind if I wasn't somehow
d7kdxor-467cc6ab-09b5-4032-8cac-f1d2bd2f9588.gif

Oh and of course it's scheduled in the middle of the holidays, the time of year when everyone's in top notch shape, drink reasonably and eat healthy!

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Round 2- I'm gonna see if I can apply for short leave from work while my booty heals.
I had a wound nurse look at it today. I can't remember how wide it was measured to be, but they used words like 'necrosis' and 'its going to rot and potentially cause an infection if we don't treat it'.

So I'll be going in every few days to have someone medicate and dress it until I recover fully.

I dub thee, Zombooty