• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent thread

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Talking with him now...
It looks like there's an error in the middleman (bank) information we're clearing up

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
It's good now.
Bleh.
Wish he could have talked sooner since I tried to make it apparent it was urgent but... all's well that ends well, yeah?

No idea why I bother with Reddit. The community is full of dumb as fuck under 20 year olds and mods that have made many subs unusable from their shit rules to them removing threads for no reason. At least 5 subs i used post a lot on are now just parodies of themselves.

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
I really want to make progress on this video game I'm developing. But I feel like I just don't have the time. It takes time to write code, and it takes even more time to stare at the source code to figure out what the hell I need to do to get the results I want. And between work and social obligations, I just can't get the uninterrupted time I need to make any progress. And I keep thinking that if I just quit my job or tell everyone to fuck off then I'd have more time, but I know doing either of those things would ruin me.

I don't know. Finishing this project is really important to me too.

Aprilycan

bullshit detective
bro i was making a tier list of every spongebob episode to date as like a long-term spare time project thing and i was 4 seasons into watching and ranking episodes and i took a break from it for awhile and i've come to find out today that tiermaker completely wiped my progress for whatever reason.

i have never been so frustrated over something more stupid in my life.

Borophagus Monoclinous

The official prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
bro i was making a tier list of every spongebob episode to date as like a long-term spare time project thing and i was 4 seasons into watching and ranking episodes and i took a break from it for awhile and i've come to find out today that tiermaker completely wiped my progress for whatever reason.

i have never been so frustrated over something more stupid in my life.

So, what is currently #1? (you have to remember that,at least)
BTW, I don't think you have to go oast the first few seasons to find the best ones.

Aprilycan

bullshit detective
So, what is currently #1? (you have to remember that,at least)
BTW, I don't think you have to go oast the first few seasons to find the best ones.
dying for pie was my #1, followed by have you seen this snail at #2, and then band geeks at #3

at least, if i recall correctly.

and honestly, i did like a few of the newer episodes, and ranked a good number of them at least B or A. i just wish it saved fuuuuuuck

VeeStars

Nimi the Genderfluid Proto
I WANNA BE TRANSFORMED INTO A FOX SO BADLY BUT THE LAWS OF NATURE WON'T LET ME!!!!
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
If you do turn into a fox, please promise us to not scream like a woman getting stabbed in the middle of the night? That's what foxes sound like sometimes apparently ._.

VeeStars

Yea I guess to bad the odds are against you, dragons never did exist foxes have for a long time...
*hovers finger over giant red button that says "exterminate foxes"*

VeeStars

Pull uno reverse card " welp, shoulda gone for the head"
Uh oh
*the button has turned to DUPLICATE ALL FOXES*
*locks the button in a safe and tosses the safe in lava*

Kit the fox

I am a proud therian! (And a furry) :3
*opens spell book
*a green fame engulfs kit
*fire but not fire