• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent Thread

D

Deleted member 111470

Sorry, sorry! With the way the past few years have been, it's going to take me some time to not be as high-strung and focus on the whole animal aspect.

I'm trying to find healthier ways to purge the tension but some of my old habits are persisting it seems.

This wasn't addressed to you, and hardly at FAF.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
I wish Hiring threads would post if they they're still looking or when they find an artist AND close the thread when they do
It'd be amazing if commission offer PMs would get answered too, even if it's a No Thank you
it's not that hard
Whenever I've made a commission thread I've answered everyone, even in PMS, :)

D

Deleted member 111470

I wish I could smoke cigars without getting sick as fuck after like 10 minutes.

sleepy kitty

feline enthusiast & insomniac
Just the image of people getting into a fight over shit like this at a convention is funny af. The fursuits make it seem even funnier and cringy at the same time, like some Saints Row type shit.
Imagine a fox in a diaper walking up to you to start a fight. Omigosh lol

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
First: I am the king of double posts. Sorry about that.

Second. Over the course of the pandemic I got into the habit of doing about an hour of working out each day- 30-40 minutes in the morning than about another 20 minutes mainly of lifting in the evening.

and gosh I get so hungry now if I am even an hour late to a meal. I've actually gotten into the habit of eating 4 meals a day recently.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Imagine a fox in a diaper walking up to you to start a fight. Omigosh lol
If I accept, I lower myself to its level. If I refuse, I bear the shame of running from a giant baby :/

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Lets dog out.
Uses bathroom.
Brain flushes from head.
Sit down to reply to things and whatnot...
*BARK*
Damn that dog sounds real close to our house.
*BARK*
BARK
BARK
BARK

OH MY GOD I LEFT THE DOG OUTSIDE!!!
*RUNS DOWN, WHATEVER NSFW STUFF THAT HAPPENED TO BE THERE, JUST CHILLING ON MY SCREEN*

Luckily he is a chonk that loves the cold. I gave him lots of love and treats and held his pawsies (for as long as he'd let me) just to make up for it. ;w;

Fallowfox

Lets dog out.
Uses bathroom.
Brain flushes from head.
Sit down to reply to things and whatnot...
*BARK*
Damn that dog sounds real close to our house.
*BARK*
BARK
BARK
BARK

OH MY GOD I LEFT THE DOG OUTSIDE!!!
*RUNS DOWN, WHATEVER NSFW STUFF THAT HAPPENED TO BE THERE, JUST CHILLING ON MY SCREEN*

Luckily he is a chonk that loves the cold. I gave him lots of love and treats and held his pawsies (for as long as he'd let me) just to make up for it. ;w;

Kinda related, I once locked my supervisor in a walk-in refrigerator and forgot about her.

Fallowfox

I'd be having a melt down if it didn't have a way to get out from the inside!!!!

Yeah that was a big technical oversight. The room did originally have an emergency exit, but it was on an old disused vessel that had been converted for science and it wasn't working properly any more.

Not all countries are very astute about health and safety! x3

Anyway, your dog kinda had the opposite problem- locked out instead of in. ;D

Fallowfox

No sense of smell or taste is frustrating, I keep dreaming of delicious food!

That must be such a weird sensation. Hoping your sense of taste returns soon.

Do very strong-smelling things still have subtle smells or is it complete anosmia?

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
That must be such a weird sensation. Hoping your sense of taste returns soon.

Do very strong-smelling things still have subtle smells or is it complete anosmia?
Almost complete! same with taste, I have to go easy on the salt otherwise I'll put mountains of salt on everything

Fallowfox

Almost complete! same with taste, I have to go easy on the salt otherwise I'll put mountains of salt on everything
I find it difficult to imagine this, because even in the past when I've had very bad colds I've still been able to smell stuff.

It will be interesting to see if your sense returns gradually, or if it returns all at once.

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
Or if it returns at all. I once knew someone that lost his sense of smell but his sense of touch heightened.

Lira Miraeta

I find it difficult to imagine this, because even in the past when I've had very bad colds I've still been able to smell stuff.

It will be interesting to see if your sense returns gradually, or if it returns all at once.
When I was sick with coronavirus, I also did not smell, but fortunately, the sense of taste remained. I smelled all the smelly things in the house and nothing, complete zero. There was also some strange burning sensation in my nose, I had never felt this before. And the first scent I smelled
it was poop. I was cleaning after the cats and I thought, mmm, the smells are back. Never in my life I could have imagined that I would be glad to smell the poop. I was also very afraid not to find out what smelled like gas or not to notice the smell of smoke, and it was also scary to accidentally eat spoiled food.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
At this point, I'm going to assume that anyone wearing a mask improperly is doing so out of defiance rather than ignorance.

Fallowfox

When I was sick with coronavirus, I also did not smell, but fortunately, the sense of taste remained. I smelled all the smelly things in the house and nothing, complete zero. There was also some strange burning sensation in my nose, I had never felt this before. And the first scent I smelled
it was poop. I was cleaning after the cats and I thought, mmm, the smells are back. Never in my life I could have imagined that I would be glad to smell the poop. I was also very afraid not to find out what smelled like gas or not to notice the smell of smoke, and it was also scary to accidentally eat spoiled food.

Smell is such an important sense that we don't really think about.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy

I couldn't have imagined it either. It disappeared at once, so I assume it would also return at once, but what do I know.