• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent Thread

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
The delivery company decided to commit strikes, and now my delivery hasn't arrived like a month after the latest estimated arrival time.

This is not the seller's fault, so refunding should be unfair, and it's not being able to be refunded 100% anyways, cuz it's already past many delivery companies. Um... dayum!

I guess my growling and hissing ability is 'evolving', perhaps thanks to this..

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
I think I'm sleepwalking at night again.

I also think I've been putting some of my things in the garbage while I'm sleepwalking.

ShephardWolf

Metal Misanthrope
YouTube comments are on par with Tweets, people either say stupid shit, or always want to fight with you.

I hear the same talking points from people every single day that they're beyond cheesy at this point, like, has the world really become this dull and uncultivable? For the last decade or so, it's been like the same stale zeitgeist. I know, it's ironic, considering how my first sentence ties in.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 82554

I absolutely love the cold, I could roll around in the snow for hours. And then when I get sick I can consume all the hot chocolate and chicken soup my body can handle. And I get to use my cosy kigus more often so.... :p

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I absolutely love the cold, I could roll around in the snow for hours. And then when I get sick I can consume all the hot chocolate and chicken soup my body can handle. And I get to use my cosy kigus more often so.... :p

I love a cosy onesie.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Do I have to defibrillate the Animal Rights thread again, or do today's furries even care about the topic?

Punji

Vaskebjørn
Been taking melatonin gummies at night to help me sleep. Already taking three instead of the recommended two and it's helping a little, but I "slept" awfully last night, again. Woke up, rolled around, woke up, rolled some more, woke up, cuddled my kitty, woke up...

And also my YT playlists are getting very old again. Can't ever find new stuff that I don't get sick of, I don't want to listen to the same 20 songs over and over, even if I like them.

Lira Miraeta

Been taking melatonin gummies at night to help me sleep. Already taking three instead of the recommended two and it's helping a little, but I "slept" awfully last night, again. Woke up, rolled around, woke up, rolled some more, woke up, cuddled my kitty, woke up...

And also my YT playlists are getting very old again. Can't ever find new stuff that I don't get sick of, I don't want to listen to the same 20 songs over and over, even if I like them.
Is your room dark enough? I have trouble sleeping too, even the light of the moon interferes with my sleep, so every night I wear a mask over my eyes. If there are even dim lights in the room, for example from a computer, or a monitor, there may be an electronic clock, whatever. Even a very dim light source prevents sensitive people from sleeping. So, you can pay attention to this if you have not done it before. If this advice is too obvious, I apologize.

Fallowfox

Have you ever listened to Counting Crows or 'They Might Be Giants'?

Tracy Chapman good also.

Hopefully those suggestions are things you enjoy and not already on your playlist. <3

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Transformer made a kaboomie today near work.

Definitely not the worst one I'd heard. First time, it was much closer, and I legit rolled out of bed thinking Canada was under siege or something! Definitely more adrenaline than when my work alarm goes off.

Saokymo

Art Cookie
Transformer made a kaboomie today near work.

Definitely not the worst one I'd heard. First time, it was much closer, and I legit rolled out of bed thinking Canada was under siege or something! Definitely more adrenaline than when my work alarm goes off.

That sucks! Hope they got it fixed quickly for everyone affected.

The transformer right outside our house got tripped by a squirrel some years back (RIP little guy); sounded like a bomb going off when it blew. Thankfully nothing else was damaged when it went, and the co-op got everything running again within a few hours. Our cats kept bringing miscellaneous roasted squirrel bits up to the deck for the week after.

I haven't felt happiness in 3 months. I unintentionally hurt three of my best friends due to events that I caused. I had a severe mental breakdown and briefly cut all online contacts with my friends when I felt like I was being unfaithful to my boyfriend (he forgave me and we're still together). Every day I suffer from low self-esteem and self-hatred, not to mention all the bouts of depression and suicidal thoughts. I overreact to situations far more than I should. And what's worse is that I never seem to get better, not even with help. I can't fucking wait until I die...

Fallowfox

I haven't felt happiness in 3 months. I unintentionally hurt three of my best friends due to events that I caused. I had a severe mental breakdown and briefly cut all online contacts with my friends when I felt like I was being unfaithful to my boyfriend (he forgave me and we're still together). Every day I suffer from low self-esteem and self-hatred, not to mention all the bouts of depression and suicidal thoughts. I overreact to situations far more than I should. And what's worse is that I never seem to get better, not even with help. I can't fucking wait until I die...

It's been a really hard year for everybody given current events. You have some positive things to be happy for still though; it sounds like your boyfriend is a very caring person.
I hope you will feel happier soon. <3

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Preferences in body type, gender, etc. aren't "phobic", you're just entitled.
(This should go in Unpopular Opinions, actually )

Last edited:

Lira Miraeta

You urgently need the help of a psychotherapist, it is very similar to clinical depression. It is not your fault that you feel this way, please see your doctor.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Preferences in body type, gender, etc. aren't "phobic", you're just entitled.
(This should go in Unpopular Opinions, actually )
While sexual orientation/ romantic inclinations (generally: There’s a bit of wiggle room and social scientists + psychologists could have a field day writing on the matter) are indeed not -phobic... if this is in response to what I think it is, I’d argue expressing that “I don’t date fake (wo)men” is pretty clearly some bugbear, since the word fake has a pretty blatant meaning.

I’d also appreciate if, y’know, the Vent / Unpopular Opinion thread wasn’t used yet again to try weaseling in efforts to delegitimize the validity of Trans individuals and their identities.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I’d also appreciate if, y’know, the Vent / Unpopular Opinion thread wasn’t used yet again to try weaseling in efforts to delegitimize the validity of Trans individuals and their identities.
Neither of these threads are yours, you can "appreciate" whatever but it doesn't really matter