• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent Thread

TemetNosce88

Prepare for the collapse
So I think the potassium pills have finally kicked in.
“We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the potassium began to take hold.”

Kuuro

Hey man, look at me rocking out!
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb covid

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
So a bit of background, I used to have issues with low muscle tone when I was younger. Part of the reason I did so much swimming growing up.

Now that I'm older and don't have reliable access to a swimming pool, I'm trying to seriously ascertain whether some of my muscle tone issues still exist and cause me trouble with basically any other exercise. My parents, however? Insist on chalking up EVERY bit of soreness I have to being "out of shape".

I'm sorry, but 5-10 minutes of VR boxing is NOT supposed to leave me exhausted and my pulse strongly being noticeable through my buttcheeks for 30+ minutes. (I am not making that up, when I'm really fatigued my pulse resonates through body parts it's not meant to. Funny because I can't notice my pulse at rest.) And leave my whole upper body sore for 2-3 days after.

It's actually been putting me off of other exercise. As if I have to work my brains out to get any benefit at all. Judgemental pricks.

(I was putting in 10-15 hours of exercise a week growing up, 20+ if wrestling was included, because I was at competition-level. As much as I walk when I can, I can barely manage 2 hours of dedicated exercise a week now.)

D

Deleted member 82554

So they decided to not offer an apprenticeship to anyone after all, including me. That's 3 weeks I could have spent looking for another job.

Well I'm beyond depressed right now.

Saokymo

Art Cookie
Dear Texas drivers:
Yes, the weather is stupidly cold, overcast & slightly drizzly today. No, the roads have not completely iced over. Driving 25 miles under the speed limit is far, far more dangerous to traffic than the current weather conditions. If you feel like you can’t handle the weather - and don’t have the common courtesy to pull onto the shoulder to let regular traffic pass safely - then you need to get off the damn road before you cause an accident.

D

Deleted member 111470

Me: Okay, I should definitely spend less this month, I gotta save up some money for next month when I'm going to buy a new camera.
Also me: ayyyy a golden zippo it is!

Why T_T

The_biscuits_532

Tiny Demon Catto
Me: Okay, I should definitely spend less this month, I gotta save up some money for next month when I'm going to buy a new camera.
Also me: ayyyy a golden zippo it is!

Why T_T
Man I feel you. I bought Beastars #5 and Beast Wars #1 last night.

I mean, I budget for books as their own seperate thing because I'm a literature student, but I still feel guilty.

D

Deleted member 111470

Man I feel you. I bought Beastars #5 and Beast Wars #1 last night.

I mean, I budget for books as their own seperate thing because I'm a literature student, but I still feel guilty.

I will barely even use the zippo. I smoke one cigar per month and that's it. But in my defense - I really wanted to get one for ages. I ordered a butane insert too, so now I have two types of lighters with the same golden case. Yeah it's not really gold, I know. It's just called "gold dust" or whatever.

D

Deleted member 134556

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Covid cases are spreading in NL.
After hearing the news, I said to my coworker that as soon as this town has one confirmed case, I'm dipping.
My boss overheard and said "Why would you do that? We'll just make sure to enforce our mask wearing"
"And stop accepting cash?"
"Well no, we won't have to touch it as much because everyone has tap"

WE LIVE IN A COMMUNITY WHERE IT IS AGAINST THEIR RELIGION TO HAVE A DAMN BANK ACCOUNT
WE ARE COLLECTING LOTS OF CASH
THE FIRST THING I WAS TOLD WHEN I STARTED WORKING HERE WAS 'DON'T ENFORCE THE MASK POLICY BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT NO FUSS'
PEOPLE WILL PULL DOWN THEIR MASKS TO COUGH INTO THEIR HANDS AND THEN TOUCH SHIT
I AM NOT PUTTING MY LIFE, OR MY FAMILIES LIFE, AT RISK FOR THEIR STUPIDITY
I LITERALLY GOT SICK ON THE FIRST WEEK I STARTED WORKING THERE, THAT SHOULD BE PROOF ENOUGH THAT PEOPLE ARE FULL OF SHIT

I think I annoyed someone on this site and they don't wanna talk to me. I don't wanna say who. First I lost three of my close friends due to my own actions, then I have my relationship with my best friend slightly downgraded because of something I did, and now I annoy people and make them not wanna talk to me. My life and happiness is just crumbling and crumbling.

I feel like I'm a worthless piece of shit who deserves no love from anyone. Sometimes I wonder why people still care about me. I feel like I don't fucking deserve it. All I seem to do is annoy people and ruin friendships. All my friends tell me otherwise, but I still find it hard to fully convince myself of it. Plus I'm overly sensitive and overreact to minor shit.

I'm going through therapy but none of their talks really help me. I'm told what to do about my insecurities and shit but I don't know how to actually mentally do it. I'm weak.

I just wanna know who dislikes me. I wanna know what everyone thinks of me. I'm tired of living in doubt. If anyone doesn't like me or think I'm annoying or a bother they should just fucking tell me...

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I think I annoyed someone on this site and they don't wanna talk to me. I don't wanna say who. First I lost three of my close friends due to my own actions, then I have my relationship with my best friend slightly downgraded because of something I did, and now I annoy people and make them not wanna talk to me. My life and happiness is just crumbling and crumbling.

I feel like I'm a worthless piece of shit who deserves no love from anyone. Sometimes I wonder why people still care about me. I feel like I don't fucking deserve it. All I seem to do is annoy people and ruin friendships. All my friends tell me otherwise, but I still find it hard to fully convince myself of it. Plus I'm overly sensitive and overreact to minor shit.

I'm going through therapy but none of their talks really help me. I'm told what to do about my insecurities and shit but I don't know how to actually mentally do it. I'm weak.

I just wanna know who dislikes me. I wanna know what everyone thinks of me. I'm tired of living in doubt. If anyone doesn't like me or think I'm annoying or a bother they should just fucking tell me...

Well I've never talked to you before, so hello there. Also second friends some and go, it's just a part of life. When I was in school I had woads of friends. I knew at least 2 people in each class. But as COVID hit, I ran out of touch with all of them, and that's okay. But you have to remember you're still worth it. I'd like to thank of you as a friend.

Youneed to look at what you do have. I know that can be very hard, and it's easier said than done. But I believe you can do it, all you need is that little nudge.

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Just recently slacker co-worker said she was flying down to st John's on the 7th for a surgery/examination before surgery. She stopped showing up to work pretty much a few days before February.

Just so happens in st John's is where they decided to have a covid party and the covid cases are multiplying with each day. Just so happens slacker co-worker also came back from st John's after the party got shut down. Slacker co-worker is now asking to return to work without having quarantined for 14 days.

She FAKED being sick, She FAKED breaking her glasses, she FAKED and ABUSED her medical condition to get out of work and NOW she wants to fucking come back to work AND risk giving everyone covid??? THEY'RE PLANNING ON GIVING HER A SECOND CHANCE?!?!

IF I SEE HER THERE BEFORE 14 DAYS IS UP, IM WALKING.

zandelux

Just recently slacker co-worker said she was flying down to st John's on the 7th for a surgery/examination before surgery. She stopped showing up to work pretty much a few days before February.

Just so happens in st John's is where they decided to have a covid party and the covid cases are multiplying with each day. Just so happens slacker co-worker also came back from st John's after the party got shut down. Slacker co-worker is now asking to return to work without having quarantined for 14 days.

She FAKED being sick, She FAKED breaking her glasses, she FAKED and ABUSED her medical condition to get out of work and NOW she wants to fucking come back to work AND risk giving everyone covid??? THEY'RE PLANNING ON GIVING HER A SECOND CHANCE?!?!

IF I SEE HER THERE BEFORE 14 DAYS IS UP, IM WALKING.
Yeah I'd at least demand proof that there was a medical reason for her to be there.

Also, what is a COVID party? All that makes me think of is chickenpox parties, and many forum members are probably young enough not to know about those.

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Yeah I'd at least demand proof that there was a medical reason for her to be there.

Also, what is a COVID party? All that makes me think of is chickenpox parties, and many forum members are probably young enough not to know about those.

Sorry. I was mostly just expressing my anger that there was a huge party during a pandemic. And since people traveled from out of the area to attend, I call it a covid party. DX

I will be counting the days until it reaches 14.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Covid cases are spreading in NL.
After hearing the news, I said to my coworker that as soon as this town has one confirmed case, I'm dipping.
My boss overheard and said "Why would you do that? We'll just make sure to enforce our mask wearing"
"And stop accepting cash?"
"Well no, we won't have to touch it as much because everyone has tap"

WE LIVE IN A COMMUNITY WHERE IT IS AGAINST THEIR RELIGION TO HAVE A DAMN BANK ACCOUNT
WE ARE COLLECTING LOTS OF CASH
THE FIRST THING I WAS TOLD WHEN I STARTED WORKING HERE WAS 'DON'T ENFORCE THE MASK POLICY BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT NO FUSS'
PEOPLE WILL PULL DOWN THEIR MASKS TO COUGH INTO THEIR HANDS AND THEN TOUCH SHIT
I AM NOT PUTTING MY LIFE, OR MY FAMILIES LIFE, AT RISK FOR THEIR STUPIDITY
I LITERALLY GOT SICK ON THE FIRST WEEK I STARTED WORKING THERE, THAT SHOULD BE PROOF ENOUGH THAT PEOPLE ARE FULL OF SHIT

You're a newfie?

Sorry you're dealing with anti-masking there. I didn't notice there being strange religious communities when I was in newfoundland, but I didn't get in much from the coast.

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
You're a newfie?

Sorry you're dealing with anti-masking there. I didn't notice there being strange religious communities when I was in newfoundland, but I didn't get in much from the coast.
Not a Newfie. Fam just got posted here this year. I am on the edge of the map. Close to an Inuit town. They have to travel just to see a doctor half of the time because nothing is out here. Getting covid means instant doom for us.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Not a Newfie. Fam just got posted here this year. I am on the edge of the map. Close to an Inuit town. They have to travel just to see a doctor half of the time because nothing is out here. Getting covid means instant doom for us.

Are you in the Labrador part of Newfoundland and Labrador?

I wish you good luck, and hope that Canada's vaccine rollout is rapid. Normally I would be quite jealous of somebody living in that part of the world, as it's such a beautiful romantic place, but perhaps not under these circumstances!

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Are you in the Labrador part of Newfoundland and Labrador?

I wish you good luck, and hope that Canada's vaccine rollout is rapid. Normally I would be quite jealous of somebody living in that part of the world, as it's such a beautiful romantic place, but perhaps not under these circumstances!
I believe so. I'm terrible with my maps. XD
'not the island', in Goose bay. It's quiet and has pretty nature in the non snowy months. In the snowy months you have ten foot tall snow fences blocking out your neighbors.