• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Very New to this! Looking for someone to draw my Fursona.

CaelumNox

Like I said in the title, I am very new to the scene. I have never had any commission or what not but have been wanting to have my fursona drawn for awhile. Now that I have money, I want to have it drawn if possible. I just dont know how to go about it. Any help would be a pleasure!^^ My Fursona is a Kitsune.

My price range is $20-$60.
Hopefully i can find someone interested.

Thank you!^^
-CaelumNox

--Edit--
So i figured out that i want more of a reference sheet. Also, i am looking for someone to help me design my fursona (just to clear things up more)
I've seen that some reference sheets that have more detail cost more. If thats the case im willing to go up to $100, maybe even $120.

--FOUND SOMEONE--

Last edited:

punkalope

/ (⁎˃ᆺ˂)\
Hi! I'd love to draw your fursona~ c: Here's my ref sheet and a few examples of my art!
file

dcwt3cu-325eab11-046b-4988-a2c5-3453e028b491.png

1__by_nasty_majesty_dcncaj2-fullview.jpg

oh_bapey_by_nasty_majesty_dcwnq7n-pre.jpg

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
Hey! I have a commission type specialized for building a fursona!

You give me a description, answer some questions, then I draw 3 different characters based on the description-- then you get to pick and choose features from each for the final piece!
Link to the details is here: www.furaffinity.net: Sona Commissions by Asherion

I can also give you a discounted full reference sheet using the full body design. My refsheets are typically $20, you can find examples of them here:
Artwork Gallery for Asherion -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I really like helping design first sonas, sorry if I'm a bit overenthusiastic ^^'

CaelumNox

Hey! I have a commission type specialized for building a fursona!

You give me a description, answer some questions, then I draw 3 different characters based on the description-- then you get to pick and choose features from each for the final piece!
Link to the details is here: www.furaffinity.net: Sona Commissions by Asherion

I can also give you a discounted full reference sheet using the full body design. My refsheets are typically $20, you can find examples of them here:
Artwork Gallery for Asherion -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I really like helping design first sonas, sorry if I'm a bit overenthusiastic ^^'

It’s ok hehe I’m just trying to keep my options open is all.

Belbe

Heyah, I'd LOVE to do a kitsune art, I love the idea and mythology surrounding them. I'm more of a traditional artist though, but I can do simple digital, too. My style is mostly like this:
swT0aWJ.jpg

An album with a few examples of my work (nsfw at the end but you'll see straight away when it's heading that way):

refroste

Hi, I'd love to be of service! I'll be happy to help you through the commission process~ Here's some examples of my work + prices
dcywstv-06367a52-6ee6-494d-84d4-adb3bfc6fb0a.png

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

i_hope_this_is_important_by_laponto-dck176e.jpg

29463465@400-1542842630.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

KurisuFox

digital_commission_pricing_by_kurisufox_by_kurisufox_dct4ls6-fullview.png
chibi_commission_pricing_by_kurisufox_by_kurisufox_dcttx1w-fullview.png

Sorry I don't have a lot of time to say much at this moment, but please consider commissioning me; I could most likely have your commission finished by the end of the week!! You can send me a Note any time on Fur Affinity if you're interested!!

Thank you so much!!
- Kurisu

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
pxGgGXK.png
KK3XgXE.png