• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Very slim fursuit ;3

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Try performing a search on the mainsite for 'slim' or 'tight-fitting' fursuit. Many fursuit makers have accounts, and many fursuiters provide links to them.

Shaloxeroligon

Sound Sculptor
The suit in question was made by Winfox (IIRC). However, he doesn't really do commissions, I don't think. My suggestion is to look around at fursuit makers, see if they do form-fitting suits (check their gallery), and ask them if they'd make a form-fitting or skin-tight suit for you. I'd specifically avoid saying "please make a suit like this one", though. It's a huge insult to fursuit makers to tell them to make a suit in the style of another maker.

pinkie

♥ Pinkie Pawsh ♥ EST 2011
I love that suit! It's always been a fave of mine. Good luck finding a maker!

Darazu

Most suit makers make suits to fit your body, and will make it how you want. Which is why most require a duct tape dummy, so they can get the shape right.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Hope you find somebody. I also prefer a more form-fitting look to a bulkier one; I suppose part of it depends on body type, and how comfortable you are with yourself. It's harder to hide any bulk in a slimmer suit, to be sure, but I tend to think they often look better.