• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Very urgent!! How do I...

ohtar

Overworked & Underpaid
on a less..... insulting note: seems that link is bringing me to an error page saying its down. Is there anywhere else that people may have posted up the full list of codes that can be used on FA? I want to spruce up some of my submissions but I can't for the life of me remember half the codes I need >_<

quoting_mungo

on a less..... insulting note: seems that link is bringing me to an error page saying its down. Is there anywhere else that people may have posted up the full list of codes that can be used on FA? I want to spruce up some of my submissions but I can't for the life of me remember half the codes I need >_<
I think (but could be wrong) this journal of Yak's contains all the code currently supported on mainsite: FA's text parsing macros. <b> -- Yak's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Though if you intend to use colors, please remember that there are several themes available on site and certain color choices may seriously hamper readability for some of your watchers.

ohtar

Overworked & Underpaid
I think (but could be wrong) this journal of Yak's contains all the code currently supported on mainsite: FA's text parsing macros. <b> -- Yak's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Though if you intend to use colors, please remember that there are several themes available on site and certain color choices may seriously hamper readability for some of your watchers.

aha! thats what i was after! thank you :)
And i dont plan on using colors. Just wanted to put next and previous links on one of my comic series since it was asked of me recently ^_^