• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

very very cute draggy hatchling looking for kindhearted caretakers. (Sfw only please.)

killjoyrule

The dragon enthusiast
IMG_0223.JPG

(Aperantly i need to clarify this for some reason. This is strictly a sfw rp with no sexual themes. Im exasperated that people still assume stuff after i use words specifically in a way to suggest otherwise.)

Anyone want to play with a cute feral draggy hatchling who just wants a fun lighthearted rp takeing care of a absoulutely overly curious and nosy draggy hatchling. Ill be playing the cute little ball of scales who makes their way thrue the rp trying to earn your characters love. Heres a pic of the cuty!

Last edited:

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
I'm so afraid this is more then cute baby play here......

killjoyrule

The dragon enthusiast
If yrour not going to add anything constructive and just accuse me of stuff its probably best to not reply to said thread. It is a sfw rp. End of story.

killjoyrule

The dragon enthusiast
Oh i'm getting off track. What's the setting of the rp?
Thats something im rather flexible about. I find it can be restrictive to lock your mind into just one idea for a setting. Want to discuss in pms or discord some possible settings that will be engageing for both of us?

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
Thats something im rather flexible about. I find it can be restrictive to lock your mind into just one idea for a setting. Want to discuss in pms or discord some possible settings that will be engageing for both of us?
Sure SlyRiolu#1123
Wait is the dragon wearing a diaper?

killjoyrule

The dragon enthusiast
Seems like im not going to get anyone here. Idk i cant find a way to word or show a innocent rp like this without judgment strikeing down. That and i keep getting people pming me about nsfw ideas and tired of that.

Last edited:

Dongding

The sheep
Seems like im not going to get anyone here. Idk i cant find a way to word or show a innocent rp like this without judgment strikeing down. That and i keep getting people pming me about nsfw ideas and tired of that.
Ever try F-list? It's a horrible place but there's all sorts of people there.

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal

Well, I think you just found one. Being a kindhearted caretaker? That fits my sona to a T.