• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

VGA announcements!

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
If anyone was brave enough to sit through the aweful VGA's like I did then you should already know about the following new games but for those gamers who respect themselves, I'll post then here anyway....

Looks like 2011 is going to be a great year for gaming...

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
Days like today make me REALLY HAPPY to own a PS3.
Yes indeed. 2011 has even more great games for the PS3 like Killzone 3 and and possibly Demons Soul's 2 (Project Dark?). It's about time we had games quality exclusives coming out left and right...

Indeed!
I love the Uncharted 3 trailer so much, I watched it a bunch of times > w <!
Batman looks amazing too! Glad they bring an obscure character as a main villian :3!
The Elder Scrolls V trailer was soooooo EPIC!!

CyberFoxx

Wait, what?
Hmm, looking forward to TES:V personally. Hopefully I'll have a comp that can run it, as well as Oblivion (At max settings) by the time it comes out.

And all that, one game that I'll consider renting or borrowing.

Riley

Watch out for snakes!
Portal 2 is the only one that interests me, and I already knew that was coming out. Maybe Prototype 2, but that's hardly a day 1 buy. Or month 1. Mass Effect 3, ehhh, if it's more like ME1 and less like ME2, sure.

Superscooter143

QualityGamer
WOW. New SSX GAME HELL YEAH!!!!

I don't like how it looks so far though... pretty serious looking compared to the others. Well, let's just hope it's as good as the early games. SSX hasn't been good since Tricky ( I didn't like 3. )

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Of the list, only... Skyrim, slightly, interests me.

I 'unno, something's just off when Minecraft's Halloween Update (and note that I barely play Minecraft any more, maybe one hour / day on average now when I do play) gets me more excited than the announcement of several "big" games / franchise continuations. Then again, I don't play every other genre of games, so that said "every other genre" tend to be the big thing in the market these days probably has a role in it.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
Of the list, only... Skyrim, slightly, interests me.

I 'unno, something's just off when Minecraft's Halloween Update (and note that I barely play Minecraft any more, maybe one hour / day on average now when I do play) gets me more excited than the announcement of several "big" games / franchise continuations. Then again, I don't play every other genre of games, so that said "every other genre" tend to be the big thing in the market these days probably has a role in it.
Same here. The only title that even has me mildly excited is skyrim but I'm not expecting too much from it.

Hopefully they'll ditch that awful leveling system and the rumors of them not using gamebryo are true.

Superscooter143

QualityGamer
WHERE THE FUCK IS MIRRORS EDGE 2
Why would they make a second one? It sold okay and it was short.

Same here. The only title that even has me mildly excited is skyrim but I'm not expecting too much from it.

Hopefully they'll ditch that awful leveling system and the rumors of them not using gamebryo are true.
Bethesda confirmed before the Skyrim announcement that their next game will use GameBryo.

Jacob-Mace

I can't stand the VGAs but the new Elder Scrolls game is something I'm looking forward to. As long as it has retarded guards who chase you to the ends of the world screaming "PAY YOUR FINES", I'll be happy.