• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($5+) Video Game-based Simple Icon/Commission

Vishunei

Lamenting Lynx
Salutations/hello there. Just looking for an artist to do a commission of my hyena sona in the form of the tatakons, more specifically Don-chan from the Taiko franchise. I was thinking in the form of an icon/headshot. I won't even begin to express how much the series has meant to me and the positive effect it has had, being a recent newcomer and lover. (My wood to mod the Hori drum is on the way currently, then I can drum much better!) Basically, if you know, you know. Taiko is the cure to my misery. Willing to pay $5-$25 for this.

Slight exaggeration aside, I'll leave some references here for my hyenas as I did with another post. I can also leave my socials if need be, and will link my FA for further reference.

Attachments

• Ekon Dikeledi First Ref 2020.JPG
    Ekon Dikeledi First Ref 2020.JPG
    523.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Ekon Neutral Heashot 2.jpg
    Ekon Neutral Heashot 2.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Ekon Headshot.png
    Ekon Headshot.png
    724.5 KB · Views: 8

bluezcherry

Lurker by trade
I looked up the game, and it looks absolutely adorable!! My current prices and a recent icon example are below, but I'm willing to discuss further about inked digital work to get the clean look in the franchise images. Looking forward to working with you, if interested!
Sketch_Commissions_september_sheet_wip3.png

Attachments

• new_fa_icon_sept_1_2022-1.png
    new_fa_icon_sept_1_2022-1.png
    268.2 KB · Views: 8