• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vintage Games/Consoles

Gavrill

ladies~
The thread of vintage (obsolete) gaming systems! Do you have any vintage consoles and games? This includes old PC games.

I have a gameboy color, N64, and (to a lesser extent "vintage") gamecube. I'm about to purchase a Sega Genesis.

Gameboy games:
102 Dalmatians- Puppies to the Rescue
Animorphs
Bubble Bobble (It's a must have)
Croc: Legend of the Gobbos
Disney's Dinosaur
Frogger
Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite!
Harvest Moon 2
Mega Man Xtreme
Monster Rancher Explorer
Pokemon Yellow, Red, Blue, Silver, and Crystal
Warriors of Might and magic

N64 Games:
Banjo-Kazooie
Bomberman 64
Castlevania
Command & Conquer
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Doom 64
Harvest Moon 64
Hey You, Pikachu!
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium

Gamecube:
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Harvest Moon Magical Melody
Pokemon: XD
Sims: Urbz

PC:
Impossible Creatures
Oregon Trail

GOGOGOGO!

T

Tycho

Lessee, I have a Super Nintendo lying around somewhere, but I've only got 4 games for it anymore - EarthBound, MechWarrior 3050, Inindo, and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (which is utter and total shit). Used to have a LOT more, but they got stolen.

I would love to be able to snap up some of the older systems, assuming I could find working ones that were for sale.

Gavrill

ladies~
I would love to be able to snap up some of the older systems, assuming I could find working ones that were for sale.
I just joined ebay, actually, to try and find insured old consoles (doesn't work, send it back and get a refund).

Garage sales are excellent too. Pokemon Snap for a dollar? YES PLEASE.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
They are not obsolete. >(

PC: Civil War Generals 2, Baldur's Gate, Battlefield 1942, etc.
NES: Too many games to recite by memory, too few to bother getting up and checking
GENESIS: Same as above, but a few notable ones are Vectorman, Earthworm Jim, Sonic 1 - Sonic & Knuckles, Ecco the Dolphin (as well as Tides of Time).
PSX: Brave Fencer Musashiden (better IMO than Ocarina of Time), Legacy of Kain series' first few games, Megaman Legends 1 & 2, Pandemonium

Sunny_Otter

Whatsa Motter?
I still have my original Gameboy, NES and Atari, heehee. Bonk is still an awesome game.

I also um have a NGage I got cheap from work. Sidetalkin' baby.

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
i have a sega genesis in my closet, but i do not have an av cable for it :(

and i have a gamecube.
i had a game boy advance, game boy color, and GBA sp, but the sp is the only working one right now.

T

Tycho

I also um have a NGage I got cheap from work. Sidetalkin' baby.

:lol:

Those are probably collector's items, or will be. Notable for being such an abysmal failure as well as the first serious attempt at bringing the utility of a cellphone and the entertainment value of a handheld game together. Something to put in the collection. + some nerdpoints too.

Term_the_Schmuck

Most Interesting Man on FAF
SNES: Super Mario World, Mario Kart, Pilot Wings, Robocop vs Terminator, Star Fox, TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, Mega Man X, Madden '93, Super Tecmo Bowl, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct among the most notable

N64: Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Smash Bros, Goldeneye, Star Fox 64, Wrestlemania 2000, Cruisin' USA, NBA Live '98, FIFA '98, Star Wars: Rouge Squadron, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, and more.

Damn, I grew up at a good time for Nintendo. Thank God my SNES/N64 still works perfectly.

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Only thing I own that's vintage is Pharaoh by Sierra, which I'm still playing *G*

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Dreamcast
I dont have to tell which games I have cause the dreamcast can play ISO's unmodded

A

Azbulldog

Aside from many games, I have an Atari 2600, NES, N64, Gamecube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, Gameboy Micro, and some nonvintage stuff. Also many accessories like the NES Zapper, Gameboy Printer. Way too many games to name them all; I got some N64 and gameboy game boxes too, some NES game instruction booklets. Heh.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
I have an old INTV 3 (Intellivision), but the controllers' circuitry is damaged. I opened them up and it turns out they don't even have boards, just a cheap piece of transparent plastic with the circuit painted on, so of course they burned out over time. Since the controllers are wired directly to the console, the thing will probably never play again, which is a shame because I had a lot of good childhood memories with it.

archival

I Put The 'Fun' Into Funeral!
unfortunatly i sold my n64.
all ive got is a gameboy colour and some cheap ass recreation of a sega.
although my sister still has (was mine) a non-colour gb.

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
Gamecube, Dreamcast, PSX, and PS2 are not in any way "vintage". I wouldn't even really consider the N64 to be vintage. Vintage in my eyes at this point would be 16-bit era and earlier. Not "a couple years ago".

Either way, I had a list somewhere, but I seem to have lost it.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
ok, lets see^^

big old gameboy
-pokemon yellow edition, only game for it :p

SNES
-super mario allstars
-aladdin
-mario paint
-super mario kart
-some more, ill check later

N64
-super smash bros.
-zelda: oot
-mario kart 64
-pokemon stadium
-super mario 64

gamecube (currently in use as a bookend for my games :p)
-legend of zelda: the windwaker
-legend of zelda: twilight princess
-smash bros. melee

i guess thats it for now^^

Chronic

Banned
Banned
Gamecube, Dreamcast, PSX, and PS2 are not in any way "vintage". I wouldn't even really consider the N64 to be vintage. Vintage in my eyes at this point would be 16-bit era and earlier. Not "a couple years ago".
The OP said "obsolete" in parenthesis. I don't think Dreamcast or Gamecube are having any new games made for them (though I don't know about PS2 or PSX).

That being said, I have a Super Nintendo.

benanderson

Banned
Banned
*cracks knuckles*

Lets get this list started;

Atari2600
Colecovision
NES
NEX
SNES
N64
Gamecube
Playstation (FYI, PSX is a completely different console)
Playstation2 (Well it is 10 years old now)
Sega Master System
Sega Megadrive (both Mk1 consoles, one has a MegaCD attachment)
Sega Dreamcast
Gameboy
Gameboy Colour
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
MSDOS 5 (Via DosBOX)

I would list the games for each system but then I'd be here for ages...

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot

Either way, I had a list somewhere, but I seem to have lost it.
The OP also said Obsolete also, even though the last official Dreamcast game came out in 2004

T

Tycho

I really want to get a ColecoVision or a Vectrex, something REALLY ancient. Huge amounts of cool-nerd points there.