• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Virgins in da house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

footfoe

Beware of Molesters
For all those poor fools who god has forsaken, speak now your grievance.

Nylak

Angry Otter
I knew you'd do it. :3

I'm a "straight" virgin. Does that count? >>

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
If I'm a virgin, but not at all upset by that, do I still qualify?

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar
Virgin here. Not much else to say. :3

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
Like I stated in the other thread, i'm still a virgin.

Nylak

Angry Otter
oh god please share the details! so we can decide if it counts or not.

It's pretty straightforward. I had a female partner for about 5-6 years, so...I've had time to do pretty much everything with her, but I've never had vaginal intercourse with a male.

So. *shrug.*

Leon

It's pretty straightforward. I had a female partner for about 5-6 years, so...I've had time to do pretty much everything with her, but I've never had vaginal intercourse with a male.

So. *shrug.*

Oh, not for long. :V

Nylak

Angry Otter

torachi

*chuckle* I love the bolded part there. Why qualify only human, as disgusting as the alternative concept may be to most?
Because-
A: Most people won't do it
and
B: Most people won't admit to doing it

oh yeah and C: who cares about dogfuckers?

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
I lost my virginity to a Ferguson Video Recorder. (Yes, I did steal that joke from Peter Kay)

But to be serious, yes I am a vigin and I will probably die a virgin, unless a certain dream where I had it off with a hot vixen counts.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
I knew you'd do it. :3

I'm a "straight" virgin. Does that count? >>

If you intend to lose it someday I'd say it does. That said, I'm honestly surprised to hear that. You must have high standards.

Nylak

Angry Otter
If you intend to lose it someday I'd say it does. That said, I'm honestly surprised to hear that. You must have high standards.

Not really (...well, that makes me sound bad). I've had opportunities, I just balk.

I was also involved with the same person since I was 16, and didn't feel like going outside of the relationship for what I didn't feel I needed, even if we had a pretty open relationship.

hlfb

Get off my lawn!

So. *shrug.*
You and my boyfriend could trade your hetero v-cards. :cool:

Nylak

Angry Otter
You and my boyfriend could trade your hetero v-cards. :cool:

Awesome. :D

Tell him we should hook up. Knock out two hetero virgies at once. ;3

Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.