• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Virtual Mini Con/Birthday Party

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
My birthday is coming up (April 12th.)

I've been battling some shitty depression and C-PTSD. I really miss conventions and hanging out with other furries. I also miss playing Furcadia.

With all of that in mind, here's what I've decided to do:

From April 15th-April 16th (those are my days off this week), I'm inviting all of y'all to the little RPG place I made (known as a "dream" in Furcadia terms) for a mini furry con/birthday party. There will be a dance floor, an open snack and beverage bar, and some silly surprises, all drawn and programmed by me. I worked really hard on this thing, and I miss seeing players exploring and hanging out.

Download Furcadia for free at Furcadia.com
and you can easily find my birthday party location at Furc://ClubNocturne: (you can copy and paste that into your chat bar, enter it in, and click on the link to take you there)

It would mean a lot to me to have players again, especially for my birthday

Thanks

Attachments

• 1508871240.zehlua_clubnocturnebarpic2.png
    1508871240.zehlua_clubnocturnebarpic2.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 31

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Halp.
I managed to redownload Furcadia as well as my INI file but no matter how many times I save, I'm stuck as a woof instead of an elf or squirrel.

What do?

It's been so long since the update, google searches are no longer helpful.

D

Deleted member 134556

I'll see if I can join, but if I can't, I still hope you have a wonderful birthday ^^

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
Halp.
I managed to redownload Furcadia as well as my INI file but no matter how many times I save, I'm stuck as a woof instead of an elf or squirrel.

What do?

It's been so long since the update, google searches are no longer helpful.
I think you should try and remake your character, or say help in the main chat and request a Beekin to guide you!

I'm not sure I have squirrel avatars in my dream btw, but I do have some alternatives if you're in there and you say !Avatars

Yakamaru

Shai'Hulud Whisperer. Or a sand hobo
A little late, but happy birthday, love. Sorry for not being able to participate.

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Couldn't come to my own birthday party because I was breaking up with my boyfriend....

I am so STRESSED OUT.

Currently staying with my parents.

I'm sorry.

Don't apologize for something like that! Feel free to reach out if you ever need any support.

Once this is all over, we can easily make up for lost time!

Yakamaru

Shai'Hulud Whisperer. Or a sand hobo
Couldn't come to my own birthday party because I was breaking up with my boyfriend....

I am so STRESSED OUT.

I'm sorry.
Hug.jpg

Aww, that sucks. Best wishes from across the pond.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Hey, if you still need people to help distract you from the recent events I'm down to hang out anytime. I work from home as IT so it'd be really easy for me to go back and forth (so long as you didn't mind small periods of silence).

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Warning: Possible intense/opinionated/defensive statement, read with a clear mind.
To be fair, anyone who breaks up with you on your birthday isn't someone you'd want back anyway. Not to rub salt in the wound now...but seriously, what a dickhead. They could have waited at least a week or something so you could enjoy your one day of the year that celebrates you. I'm glad that (after the healing is over) you'll be able to find someone who values you, your time, and your life much more than that asswipe of a human being.

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire

I am so STRESSED OUT.

I'm sorry.

hey, no judgement! for what it's worth, I had a pretty good time anyways when it was available ^^
but yeah, take as much time as you need. breakups are tough!