• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Voice Meme

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
This is a pretty old meme and should die in peace. I'm not posting mine but it's on my FA page if anyone is interested.

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
I'd do this if I knew how to record it.
Step 1: Get a Macbook Pro
Step 2: Use GarageBand to Record
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!!!

...excepet not really because you, like most of us, sound like a nerdy kid probably. No one wants to pay for that.

Jashwa

Step 1: Get a Macbook Pro
Step 2: Use GarageBand to Record
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!!!

...excepet not really because you, like most of us, sound like a nerdy kid probably. No one wants to pay for that.
Or for windows:

1)start
2)all programs
3)accessories
4)sound recorder
5)???
6)Profit!!!

Jashwa

Pictures with boobs, right?
FEMALE boobs.
No proof that it isn't someone else.

You must provide tits that say HEY FAF THIS IS HAREBELLE or live video or else it doesn't count.
I'm surprised Jashwa isn't bashing on our voices yet.
I don't hate on most voices unless they're so bad that they physically anger me. That being said, my voice is p bad and dumb.

Pictures with boobs, right?
FEMALE boobs.

I bet they are full of fake and phony. Like all internet females.

I don't hate on most voices unless they're so bad that they physically anger me. That being said, my voice is p bad and dumb.

What he is saying is this: He can't hate on other people's voices yet because he hates his a lot as well. Once he cracks, he'll hate everyone equally.

Tally

JASHWA, HALP, PLCX.

Harebelle, don't worry! I wasn't talking about you, I know you are not one of those guys. Don't worry. ;)

So, I'm coming to your house tonight to watch Blair Witch still, right? And if the ending is not as happy as I hope, I might be too scared to leave your bed all night.

(Thanks HAXX, I owe you. Big time. Anything you ever need. Anytime.)

Edit: Oh, smother. Thought it said smooth talk.

Last edited:
Harebelle, don't worry! I wasn't talking about you, I know you are not one of those guys. Don't worry. ;)

So, I'm coming to your house tonight to watch Blair Witch still, right? And if the ending is not as happy as I hope, I might be too scared to leave your bed all night.

(Thanks HaXX)

Hurr hurr. Your instincts are bad. :V