• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vore Furries =/

Devious Bane

No faith for this site
Banned
Okay, it's well established you're self-eating weirdos. Then again, so are IRL furries.
So I'll just get to the point: How many furballs do you cough up a day?
If you don't, how can your stomach manage the excess fur?
This question excludes felines unless you have a birth-defect.

uselesstext

Edit: The serious topic of this thread:
What do you get out of being involved with Vore material?

Last edited:

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Umm...I don't get it. *farts*

Vore is one of the weirdest things out there but to each there own.

I'm sorry, I like vore a lot. =/
Always have, since I was little.

I know a lot of people disapprove, so I keep it to myself.
What do I get out of it?
The same stuff you get out of whatever it is you browse through late at night >.>

Last edited:

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Wat.

Panzermanathod

SHAVE ALL FUR! BALDIES FTW!!!
What the red commie dragon said.

I GENERALLY ATTRIBUTE VORE FETISHES TO SOME SORT OF SEVERE HEAD INJURY SUFFERED IN EARLY CHILDHOOD :V .

prisoner

What do you get out of being involved with Vore material?

It would be more productive for you to visit a vore forum and ask for yourself. Seems that quite a number of people dislike when vore is brought up on non-vore forums...which is understandable.

Vorephiles receive sexual satisfaction from being involved with vore material, same as you may receive sexual satisfaction from being involved with traditional sex. Of course there will always be those who are in it merely for the "OMG" factor (that last part probably doesn't apply to traditional sex).

Gavrill

ladies~
I enjoy pictures of predators ripping apart and devouring their prey while its' still alive. None of this "soft vore" crap. Chew before swallowing or GTFO.

Kanin

B is for Bull****

-Lucario-

Eh, I don't really get vore. I personally find it to be one of the weirdest fetishes out there along side with inflation.

breathesrain

it's funny how easy it is for people who are a minority to discriminate about other minorities x3
furry, gay, trans, vore...at the heart, they're all the same. they're personal. and so unless you're in a relationship with the person, you have no right to disparage them.

just what i think.

Aquin

Haunted
Its gotta be the wide open slimy maw that does it for me. That, and if your a pred, the full belly afterwards. Pre-vore sex is great to of course.

bane233

the cowboy wolf/roo
I've done it it's a lot of fun!

Having your pray squirm inside of you feels so good!