• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

VRChat Avatar?

Hound-of-chulainn

It's a little bit of effort, but you'll need Unity 3D, the VRchat SDK for Unity, and a 3d modelling program. After that they have guides on how to make make your 3D models work in VR chat. I've done a lot of 3D modelling, but I haven't done much for rigging bones for animations, so I'm not 100% familiar on that topic.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Roundworm In Goat Guise
i'm a 3D game developer so i can make whatever models you need.

not that i'm going to though.

i gave it up for a reason.

Hound-of-chulainn

i'm a 3D game developer so i can make whatever models you need.

not that i'm going to though.

i gave it up for a reason.
Bro I feel that. The games industry is so toxic, I bailed and went over to regular software development, and changed from 3D to pixel art so I could still be creative in my spare time. ^_^"

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Roundworm In Goat Guise
Bro I feel that. The games industry is so toxic, I bailed and went over to regular software development, and changed from 3D to pixel art so I could still be creative in my spare time. ^_^"
my company got bought by ea so i yeeted myself the hell outta there because i read the contract ea wanted me under and by all rights it should be illegal.