• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

.vtf file converter for steam tags.

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
does anyone know a good (free) safe program that converts .gif .jpg and .png files into .vtf files or other tf2/css/steam spray tag compatible formats?
please link if you have one.

lilEmber

Small Dragon
You can use TGA, yeah. You don't even need vtfedit to do it, but if your spray isn't working properly as a tga, import the tga into VTF Edit and follow their guide (or ask for assistance here, I can walk you through it fully if you would like me to) and it should work properly.

I just use TGA for my sprays and so far only one hasn't worked properly where I needed to use the VTFtool.

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
You can use TGA, yeah. You don't even need vtfedit to do it, but if your spray isn't working properly as a tga, import the tga into VTF Edit and follow their guide (or ask for assistance here, I can walk you through it fully if you would like me to) and it should work properly.

I just use TGA for my sprays and so far only one hasn't worked properly where I needed to use the VTFtool.

alright then, thanks.