• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vulture Culture

Fival

Dead Inside
Anyone else out there participate in vulture culture? collecting skulls and bones and such? I'd like to hear about anyones collection!
my newest edition is a recently found coyote skull back on my property which i am in the process of cleaning up

Zipline

Noodle Fish
Hmm, I collect fossils primarily. I do have a cow skull that a found on a walk in the country. Also a goat skull that I found on an island of tribesmen, and a fossilized fish. The rest are fossil plants, a few foot prints, and some foot long lizards. I used to collect more bones when i was younger.

Fival

Dead Inside
oh nice! your collection sounds really neat, I wish I had more fossils, I'v gone on a couple fossil hunting trips but havnt had too much luck, a couple fern fossils but I think thats all

All#the#fuR

Everything changed when the Fire Nation killed God
I found a fossilised egg in yellow stone national park, does that count?

All#the#fuR

Everything changed when the Fire Nation killed God
Might be today, might be tomorrow, might never be in any of our lifetimes if ever again. Won't know until it happens, and we probably won't get much of a warning if it does.

THEN WE MUST LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!
*buys ten tubs of chocolate ice cream. Then watches netflix*

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
I have some rocks with fossils in them that I took from a wildlife refuge in Nevada, and a couple of hawk feathers... so basically if I was caught I would probably have to pay a big fine and maybe get jail time for violating laws that protect wildlife refuges and the migratory bird act or whatever it's called

Edit: just kidding I got them off a friend and have no idea where they came from

Fival

Dead Inside
I have some rocks with fossils in them that I took from a wildlife refuge in Nevada, and a couple of hawk feathers... so basically if I was caught I would probably have to pay a big fine and maybe get jail time for violating laws that protect wildlife refuges and the migratory bird act or whatever it's called

Edit: just kidding I got them off a friend and have no idea where they came from
Thats actually pretty cool <even if it is kinda sketch lol>