• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wacom Intuos Tablet, USB, 6x8 for sale, cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aikon

Hiya all. I'm selling a used Wacom Inutos 6x8 USB model. I bought Photoshop CS2 and got the Intuos3 with it so no longer need this anymore. I'll leave this offer up until Sunday, October 8th, 2006, after that I'm putting it up for sale on eBay unless prior arrangements are made :)

It'd be perfect for anyone interested in getting started with a digital medium but doesn't want to spend a lot of money on it. This model is the first Intuos, it's still better than any of the Graphire's on the market, including Graphire4, as that model only has 512 levels of pressure whereas this model has 1024. Note: This does NOT include any software, the drivers can be downloaded on Wacom's website though, and to be honest the drivers on the CD were ancient anyway (I bought this in '00). It comes with the original box, the tablet, pen, pen holder, and some replacement pen tips (to be honest though, I've never replaced a single one of them even after 6 years of religious use).

Functionally it works and feels as if it were brand new. Aesthetically, there's a small chip on the bottom left corner, and the plastic overlay on the front is starting to become loose. It's not just hanging there or anything, it's still on there, just be careful cleaning underneath it. Also, speaking of cleaning, don't you hate getting items with dirt and sludge built up in the little crevices? Like game controllers? I've cleaned this sucker good, using a solution of alcohol. **ching ching!**

I'm selling it for $70, with FREE S&H in the contiguous USA. I'd prefer money order if at all possible, but I will accept Paypal. I ship within 24 hours of received payment. I'll also get the tracking no# for you and send you that when I ship it out. I'm selling it first come first serve. First person to say they want it, gets it.

If you want it but live outside the contiguous US, that's ok but S&H won't be free unfortunately :( I'll only charge you what it costs to ship it, no handling. Contact me for a quote.

I'm going to sound like a salesman here, but here goes: If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in the condition you received it within 3 days for a full refund (less S&H to send it back)! There, that was painless, right?

Questions or more pics just email me, I won't bite. Thanks guys!

- Jon K. (eBay User ID: jonjon370)
[attachment=443]
[attachment=444]
[attachment=445]

Jacek

I am very interesting in this...man...I hope it is still here in 4 days. I am waiting for my ebay auction on my fursuit head...if it is still available by then, then I will surely buy it

Alchera

If I had 70$ That would be sold already. >.<

Aikon

Jacek said:
I am very interesting in this...man...I hope it is still here in 4 days. I am waiting for my ebay auction on my fursuit head...if it is still available by then, then I will surely buy it

Just let me know, I've had no other inquires about it other than what you see here :)

If this is not gone yet, I am ready to buy this now. I had a smaller Intuos for a few days and miss it terribly. This would be a godsend. Send me a note or e-mail at slider142@yahoo.com with the money order info and I'll get back to you by tonight.

Aikon

moebius_wazlib said:
Send me a note or e-mail at slider142@yahoo.com with the money order info and I'll get back to you by tonight.

Done :) Thanks!

Rhainor

Rawr.
A note on keeping the thing clean:

This is a little trick I saw a friend use once. Take a blank sheet of paper from an art sketchbook, and wrap it around the art tablet, and tape it to the underside, then trim off the excess. Not only will it keep crumbs and such out of any crevices or whatnot, but it may help those of you who are more comfortable drawing when you can feel paper under your hand(s).

Keep in mind, I'm have not (yet) had the chance to use an art tablet myself, and I'm not sure all of 'em work the same way, so this may reduce the precision of pressure-sensors. YMMV.

Aikon

Rhainor said:
A note on keeping the thing clean:

This is a little trick I saw a friend use once. Take a blank sheet of paper from an art sketchbook, and wrap it around the art tablet, and tape it to the underside, then trim off the excess. Not only will it keep crumbs and such out of any crevices or whatnot, but it may help those of you who are more comfortable drawing when you can feel paper under your hand(s).

Actually that's a really good idea. I'll have to try that, thanks :)

Aikon said:
moebius_wazlib said:
Send me a note or e-mail at slider142@yahoo.com with the money order info and I'll get back to you by tonight.

Done :) Thanks!

Reply sent! Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.