• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Walking Down the Street

What Picks up the Most Attention

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FuReNzIc

ಠ_ಠ What the.... ಠ_ಠ
If you were walking down the street or in public and you see...

1) Fur Suiter / Guy/Girl with Tail/Ears

2) Hot Guy/Girl or both :\

3) Road Performer

Which will cause the most Attention or MAKES you feel like Staring or Gazing at?

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
Fursuiters. Not because they're all that cool or anything, but because you see the other two on a daily basis anyway so there's not really anything special about them.

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
Singing do a diddy diddy dum diddy do!

FuReNzIc

ಠ_ಠ What the.... ಠ_ಠ
Fursuiters. Not because they're all that cool or anything, but because you see the other two on a daily basis anyway so there's not really anything special about them.

Well.... thats definitely confirmed lol

freezethewolf

well this seems like fun
ya i know that when i went for a walk in the park with my fursuit it definitely caught many eyes

Eske

Don't believe the mask...
Fursuiters. Street performers are a dime a dozen around here, and I'm not the type to ogle "hot" people.

FuReNzIc

ಠ_ಠ What the.... ಠ_ಠ
-facepalm- Its just pure fursuiters lol

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
is it just your nature to against everything i mean cheer up dude!
I am cheery. I would just find a road performer more interesting than seeing furries or some annoying couple walk by.

Seriously, have you ever seen someone firespin for money? It's intense.

freezethewolf

well this seems like fun
no but i love to rave and ive gotten pretty good with glow stringing. so ya i know where youre coming from. but what it was a fursuiting couple that did fire twirling?

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
Probably the fursuit because its not something I see every day IRL.

FuReNzIc

ಠ_ಠ What the.... ಠ_ಠ
Hmmm Guess it's not always the Fursuits :eek:
I am wrong xD

Alstor

And twice as shiny
The street performer because they are working for the attention, rather than, "Tee hee. We're just normal people walking down the street being hot/in furry clothing. No need to look! XD"

Slyck

The street performer because they are working for the attention, rather than, "Tee hee. We're just normal people walking down the street being hot/in furry clothing. No need to look! XD"

Down in the corner, out in the street...

Bacu

Meh.
I would do my best to not pay attention to a fursuiter. Fucking attention whores.

Street performers on the other hand, are nifty.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Your forgot "None of the Above"...