• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Walter Cronkite Dead

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
i care, i just saw on MSN, then read about how an ex-Marine fended off a mountian lion with a chainsaw, badass.

T

Tycho

Fuck.

He was a damn great journalist. Covered the John F. Kennedy assassination, actually cried on camera.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I'll miss that mustachioed man. To journalistic excellence, something we sorely lack in the here and now.

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
*isn't surprised*

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
Shakespeare is dead too.

DAMMIT, ALL THE PEOPLE I LOVE ARE DYING. T_T

moonchylde

He's like, this guy, you know?
It's a sad day for journalism, but for the love of dog, people, he was 92. If he lived much longer, that would, to me, be the ultimate proof that there's no such thing as a loving god.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
It's a sad day for journalism, but for the love of dog, people, he was 92. If he lived much longer, that would, to me, be the ultimate proof that there's no such thing as a loving god.

This pretty much sums it up.

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Rest well, Mr Cronkite. Truly you were one of the great ones. *salutes*

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
Rest in Peace, Walter.

I'm not American so I don't really understand the impact.

Irreverent

And that's the kinda day its been....

Gawdspeed to you Sir!

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Cronkite was pretty beast for his time. Goodnight, sweet Prince.

But, btw, Peter Jennings was retarded.

KaiFox

NHL 11...you don't understand.
Why the hell does it seem like everybody's dropping like flies? This is bullshit! I miss Billy Mays here with the damn Oxiclean!!! :(

Though Cronkite was really old. This one is understandable.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Why the hell does it seem like everybody's dropping like flies? This is bullshit! I miss Billy Mays here with the damn Oxiclean!!! :(

Though Cronkite was really old. This one is understandable.

ripbilly.jpg

REST IN PEACE, WILLIAM DARRELL MAYS JR.

1958-2009
NEVAR FORGET

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
This guy was a cool guy as far as media personnel go, but it's just death. It will happen to us all. People need to stop making hypes about famous people dying and ignoring real stories that are actually important.

Shino

Now with more Writer's Block!
Hmm. Thought he was already dead. Whoops.

Anywho, RIP man.

We should start a pool on who's next. Let's see, we've already had MJ, Farah, Kill Bill, Ed Mcmancan'tspell, Mr. Oxi-Clean, and Cronkite...

Last edited:

blackfuredfox

Hmm. Thought he was already dead. Whoops.

Anywho, RIP man.

We should start a pool on who's next. Let's see, we've already had MJ, Farah, Ed Mcmancan'tspell, Mr. Oxi-Clean, and Cronkite...

dont foreget David Carradine

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups

Someone's picking off famous media icons.

Nobody cares.

Nobody cares but me.

What? Someone's picking off media icons? Thank goodness they're doing it to people with 1. History of drug abuse and frickin' insanity 2. Cancer 3. So old that it's no surprise.

Really. A conspiracy - that people who have had long term health issues are dying? :roll:

Not saying I'm not sad about ol' Walter...just that as a conspiracy theory, it's pretty stupid. :|

blackfuredfox

What? Someone's picking off media icons? Thank goodness they're doing it to people with 1. History of drug abuse and frickin' insanity 2. Cancer 3. So old that it's no surprise.

Really. A conspiracy - that people who have had long term health issues are dying? :roll:

Not saying I'm not sad about ol' Walter...just that as a conspiracy theory, it's pretty stupid. :|

then explain Billy Mayes death.