• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Wanna Beach and /or Nightclub themed Pin-Up of your OC SFW/ NSFW

I haven't drawn pin-ups in while, plus most of the pin-up that I've done are either dragons, ponies, humans, and aliens (mainly Twileks).
So if your interested, just link me a ref/ picture of your OC. And specify you want it, Beach themed or Nightclub themed, what clothing they should wear. And do want the painting to be SFW or NSFW.
Also heads-up I'm a Traditional Artist, and these will most likely be done on Inkwash and /or Watercolor.

SFW Pin-Ups Examples

NSFW Pin-Ups Examples

!!Headsup!!
I'm gonna be taking a FEW more pin-up requests, after that I'm closing this thread. Aka LAST CALL.

Last edited:

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨

Clippit

Let's green egg and ham it!
hello~ I'll offer my boyo here:
Clippit Refsheet - Imgur.png
I'd like to see him in a Nightclub SFW scenario, in a happy and silly dance pose while wearing this colorful unicorn shirt and a few glow stick bracelets and collar :3
ezgif-3-1525981243.pngezgif.com-gif-maker.png100Pcs-lot-Multi-Color-Glow-Stick-Light-Bracelets-for-Party-Hot-Dance-Christmas-Decoration-Acc...jpg
thanks for the chance, and I hope it isn't much~ -3-

Sappho_Cortez

Canis Centaurus
oh, yeah there not hard for me.
I want night club but if possible, could you somehow make the club alittle medieval themed? Preferably sfw

Possibly rearing up on the dance floor. Also, if you need more pics for reference I can give you some

Attachments

• rsz_untitled254_20220408152425.png
    rsz_untitled254_20220408152425.png
    715.2 KB · Views: 6

Satsuki15

Dattebayo
Oh my god I’ve waited for this
Nightclub nsfw, lingerie if anything
713479C2-515F-42EC-B313-7774A2A434FF.jpeg

FR0ST81T3

Formerly Kotaro Akatsuri, now Alita Inoue.
I have a few references to throw out there.
My girl, Alita. Preferably a beach pin-up, NSFW, maybe with a traditional yellow polkadot bikini?

My girl, Taro. Preferably a nightclub pinup, NSFW with her wearing ARTISTS choice of clothing.

I have another reference, but it's for a fellow friend of mine as a gift. Their 'sonas name is Cipher Ulvar. This can be artistical freedom, as well, but preferably SFW (I'll be sharing the link directly to him, if chosen. He doesn't have much art of his 'sona other than what I've done for him.) Cipher is a grey wolf, he is stoic, but flirty. (And his chest fur is suppose to be slighter lighter than his main fur.)

QueenSekhmet

A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream
think you could anthroize my dracosaur and get her ready for a night at the club? perhaps while sporting a sexy,black,strapless dress? SFW,but still sexy.

Attachments

• Sol Bloodfury.png
    Sol Bloodfury.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 4

QueenSekhmet

A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream
human form part 2.

Attachments

• 1655243515.illieous_untitled149_20220614164648.jpg
    1655243515.illieous_untitled149_20220614164648.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 3

Inferndragon

Dragon Doodler with a Tail Snake
I might as well enter in the fray. It's upto you what you do with the drawing. (What ever you'd think would fit my character. Since it's more practice :3)

Heres a drawing one of my friends drew of my character:
1651978288.inferndragon_infern_02.jpg

NSFW Art I drew of my character:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/39875628/ (One of my older designs with my One punchman kinect thing)
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/44019438/ (One of the drawings i did for TT for my base form. It is hyper)
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/44314366/ (My characters snek tail)

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
Beach theme. He doesn't have a NSFW ref so I guess it will have to be SFW. The clothing is swim shorts that match his fur pattern/colors.