• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

fenchfletcher

Just another artist
I have several characters, and some of them have no art yet. I'm looking for both sfw and nsfw. I really like vore, but I'm not too picky. If you want to make nsfw art, please ask me about nsfw specifics, since I don't have those details listed in my character descriptions.

I have all sorts of characters, including a pony, several canids, a kangaroo, some reptiles, a furby, a couple bugs, and a worm-on-a-string, to name a few.

Here is a descriptive journal for all of my characters (and if the character has art it's also available to see in the journal): https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/10286956

I have a soft spot for beginner artists, so if you're just getting started as an artist you're more than welcome to try your hand at any of my characters.

The only things I ask are that you don't draw scat or diapers with my characters, and don't use Fench as the prey in vore art, other than that, go nuts.