• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Wanna draw this spooky dude this Spooktober?

Chomby

Monsters are hot. :)
Hiya! This here is a character I created on a website called heroforge! He doesn't have a name yet but he already has some substance as far as personality and way of living is concerned.

He died as a human hiker in the woods in the 19th century. He came back undead after several years, and developed different animal parts on his skeleton body from animals native to the area. He keeps to himself deep in the woods and occasionally plays the guitar between chopping wood and hunting animals for resources. On some very rare occasions, he has been known to rescue lost hikers. They have no recollection of being carried, but do remember him. I guess he saves others from the fate he endured.

Below are plenty of references of him. Any art would be greatly appreciated!
He already means a lot to me, so seeing other visual interpretations of him would make me melt. :oops:

Screenshot_20201011-141923_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20201011-141956_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20201011-141815_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20201011-141856_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20201011-145410_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20201011-151453_Chrome.jpg

Thank you to anyone reading and considering!
Name ideas are greatly appreciated too!

Chomby

Bumpity Bump

Chomby

Chomby

Bump just in case anyone is interested prior to Halloween!