• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wanna take some [NSFW] doodle requests

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
Hmm... a few scenarios:
A foursome of all the sonas—or coupling two sonas into two groups, but all of the sonas are in the same room together.

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
Oh! BY THE WAY, any of the requestors here are free to pair their characters with my sonas! Or really give any ideas involving my sonas too!

Pseudolias

Also just wanna mention I'm still collecting ideas to choose from here. Don't stop requesting!
Apologies if it's not ideal for me to ask/answer like this, but....
....What kind of ideas are you seeking?
Characters?
Poses, activities &/or pairings/groupings for characters?
NSFW elements (Such as fetishes.) that folks might like to see in the art of their character(s)?

Johnny Charisma

Mr. Shigglesworth

Characters?
NSFW elements (Such as fetishes.) that folks might like to see in the art of their character(s)?
I'm not really limiting what I take, just going off of what feels interesting or fun to do. I say anything goes if you're requesting.

Mr. Shigglesworth

Characters?
Oh, the ONE thing that will make me a lot more likely to take a request is if you can provide a good pose reference.

AkatsuriTaro

A Simply Stoned Bunny Babe
Oh, the ONE thing that will make me a lot more likely to take a request is if you can provide a good pose reference.
Oh! Wish I would've known sooner. I have a few pose references I could have sent in long ago. Some even multi-character if you're interested in a collective? (Meaning perhaps pairing multiple OCs from this thread?)