• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Want a Reference Sheet for a femboy OC, price limit is $60 (NSFW) [Closed!]

chaincat

Edit: The period for which I'm considering artists is over!. Thank you to everyone who offered! Later today (2-4 pm PST) I'll decide who to commission and will inform everyone if they were chosen or not. I'm happy so many of you were interested in the project though!

Hi, a character I often play in roleplay groups is this cute little fox boy named Jun. He's a shy, silver furred/haired femboy kitsune who's inexperienced at magic but wants to be a powerful mage with his fox magic.

upload_2020-3-13_18-28-32.png

He is approximately 5 feet tall, and his shoulders would be a bit slimmer than in the reference picture. He would also be wearing a lighter, more pastel shade of purple. than what he has in the reference picture. I'd like the majority of the reference sheet to be nude, with only one clothed shot to show his outfit, so I'll pm anyone interested the relevant specifics!

Once I've paid for the sheet, I don't have any specific date or time I need it finished, but within a month is when I would like it to be finished

Last edited:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
frmelz6.png

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:

1583482631.solaris91_patreon_reward_2.jpg

1583187815.solaris91_moon_7.jpg

1581260775.solaris91_charge_.jpg

1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

MoebiousII

1560890208.moebiousii_board_2019.png

Hi Hi there! I totally love to work on this project . I do mostly anime and chibi chars but i can adapt myself to the style. You can check portfolios here and my rates on my commission board. Any question feel free to dm me here or give me a shout on discord . Have a great day pal!
Commission board- www.furaffinity.net: [OPEN] Commission Board 2019! by MoebiousII
Pixiv:MoebiousII - pixiv
Instagram: Moebious (@moebious.art) • Instagram photos and videos
Furaffinity: Userpage of MoebiousII -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Twitter: Moebiousiiart (@moebiousiiart) on Twitter
TERMS OF SERVICE!!

1.ONE character per slot. Only PayPal at the moment ( Ill provide the paypal.me/ invoice link )
2.Once the payment is done Ill start working on the slots.(To prevent scammers, sorry T.T )
3.You can find examples of gifs commisions here https://d.facdn.net/art/moebiousii/.....sii_slime1.gif
4. With your purchase you will recibe a full size *.png image and 1200px wide *.jpg(for web purposes)
5. Backgrounds will cost you an extra depending the complexity of what you need
6.You can ask for changes for free ONCE, next time will cost you an extra.
7.To ask and confirm your slot DM/note me here or Discord with your ideas and references
8. Remember that a claimed slot is a purchase compromise, do it only if you are sure.

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my reference sheets:

1548530983.sushy_ref2018.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view. Digitally painted reference sheets are $37 USD per full-body view. Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.