• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

want characters for practice drawings [closed]

Tenseki

mostly anime artist
i need more practice at drawing anthro characters, so if you would be happy to let me use your character for practice post a (sfw) ref sheet

(female/feminine charas are preferred)

examples of my art
- Artwork Gallery for TensaiAkage -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
- twitter.com: Finished Drawings
- twitter.com: 2017 art

Reposting of finished drawings is strictly prohibited.

p.s. there is no time frame for when i will draw nor specific way on how i'll draw the characters aka i'll pick and choose what and when i want. so please keep that in mind and please don't request specific poses etc so pls don't feel bad if i don't draw your chara

(രω⌒✧) alternatively you can always commission me

Last edited:

juiceboxbunny

Im a foodie-fur not a Vore-fur
Hello! I would love a chance at some free art!! C:

I have two characters, if more cute things are your interest i have my bunny Nomi
Artwork Gallery for JuiceBoxBunny -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Her interests include arorable underwear and food.

Or if you are more in the market for something sexy to practice my kitsune inari is right here
www.furaffinity.net: Inari Reference Sheet by JuiceBoxBunny
She likes sake sushi and other steryotypical asian things and being all around sensual. C:

Thank you for the chance and i hope one of them catches your eye!

khoufu

Here's my flat-chested female tiger sona for your drawing pleasure.
17458262_1661068390576237_2253680928490398150_n.jpg

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
I will leave a few characters, really open for anything
Thanks for the chance

Attachments

• IMG_1901.JPG
    IMG_1901.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 64
  • sable.jpg
    sable.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Pumpkins.jpg
    Pumpkins.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 70

Tenseki

mostly anime artist
Hello! I would love a chance at some free art!! C:

I have two characters, if more cute things are your interest i have my bunny Nomi
Artwork Gallery for JuiceBoxBunny -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Her interests include arorable underwear and food.

Or if you are more in the market for something sexy to practice my kitsune inari is right here
www.furaffinity.net: Inari Reference Sheet by JuiceBoxBunny
She likes sake sushi and other steryotypical asian things and being all around sensual. C:

Thank you for the chance and i hope one of them catches your eye!

drew Inari https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23156930/
thanks for letting me draw her

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Still have some slots open? Here's my bird if you're interested! Thanks! :)
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Tenseki

mostly anime artist
F

FluffyShutterbug

Ok, so I feel like I'm being a bit of a mooch, but I'm a broke college girl... Anyway, would you be willing to draw my OC?

Anyway, my fursona is a red fox named Jamie Foxworthy. Jamie is a skosh under 6 feet tall, has thick, fluffy, scarlet-colored fur, a lovely, voluptuous, hourglass figure, amber-brown eyes, long, curly, vermilion-colored head fur, a large, bushy tail and walks with a digitigrade stance, almost always barefoot. Her face radiates a quiet, innocent beauty. She is intelligent, coy, sarcastic and has a big heart.

Tenseki

mostly anime artist
Ok, so I feel like I'm being a bit of a mooch, but I'm a broke college girl... Anyway, would you be willing to draw my OC?

Anyway, my fursona is a red fox named Jamie Foxworthy. Jamie is a skosh under 6 feet tall, has thick, fluffy, scarlet-colored fur, a lovely, voluptuous, hourglass figure, amber-brown eyes, long, curly, vermilion-colored head fur, a large, bushy tail and walks with a digitigrade stance, almost always barefoot. Her face radiates a quiet, innocent beauty. She is intelligent, coy, sarcastic and has a big heart.

would you happen to have a ref sheet of her?

Tenseki

mostly anime artist
Sadly, I don't... :(

well you could, if you really wanted to, find a anthro doll dress up game, make something that looks roughly like your OC then screenshot that and also make an image of her colour palette bc i can work from that.

anything is fine as long i have an image to work from

F

FluffyShutterbug

well you could, if you really wanted to, find a anthro doll dress up game, make something that looks roughly like your OC then screenshot that and also make an image of her colour palette bc i can work from that.

anything is fine as long i have an image to work from
Ok. Like, what?

F

FluffyShutterbug

google "anthro doll maker", you should be able to find some good ones
I'm having trouble finding a good character creator in an art style that I like? Do you have any recommendations?

Tenseki

mostly anime artist

Tenseki

mostly anime artist
I'm having trouble finding a good character creator in an art style that I like? Do you have any recommendations?

nope, cause if i do i'll just end up picking one of the top search results from google

take as long as you need to make a ref sheet