• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Want Help With Updating

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
Been a few months since I started trying to make a new design for my fursona that clicks. I've tried about 4 times throughout that time but this time I want to see if other people know of any other patterns and markings that are used by multiple people if that makes sense.

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
TBH nobody can really "make" you a new design/fursona. And if nothing clicks it might be you don't want to change anything. Think about your reasons, is it for you or because you feel you have to?

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
TBH nobody can really "make" you a new design/fursona. And if nothing clicks it might be you don't want to change anything. Think about your reasons, is it for you or because you feel you have to?

I guess I just want to since this was the fursonas design when it was just a charater and it doesn't feel right to keep it that way since it's now a fursona.

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
I guess I just want to since this was the fursonas design when it was just a charater and it doesn't feel right to keep it that way since it's now a fursona.
Post a pic of it. Let's see it.

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
And this is one attempt to update it?
1523584404.slyriolu_img_3357.png

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I found some pictures that may assist if you’re interested.

1130356572_cd06adccff_b.jpg

images

fQYSUbVfts-T7odkrFJckdiFeHvab0GWOfzhj7tYdC0uglagsDQkDpd4CdLaCD8kM7OUlL53Uq6ZNIUkz7tLykDYmK-wGu0oxwGEBBbsW6eoK1K8MLQflEHIT7OkjA6ptCbVNFPPb82Ymon_neCsxnJfw2DxKYMuhsdW3BpZ_FIk_TKm3sjzr8Qwki_3IQr40hTmIwlnA_Zw02HaZ8pjveuNQi4

red_kangaroo_nose_by_rosequoll.jpg