• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Want ideas. give me ideas!!

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
I want to get back into doing my 3D arts again. I miss it so much, small tiny projects now and then recently. Revived my will to do art again. But heres a catch my 3 year old art block is still crushing me! I need help making ideas happen.

To give example of what i do. I work best with geometric abstract images. I also do abstract organic and inorganic shapes. Sometimes i dabble with weaponry (bladed weapons only...no guns). Some of my really best work comes from physics based trickery. So yes this is a chance for some free art! Pitch me some ideas and if i do em. I will credit the idea giver with some art! Sound fair? NOW THEN BY THE GLORY THAT IS MY INSANITY! GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS!

Antronach

Bringin' sexy back~
o: I'm not the only abstract artist here. Yay~

How about a dreamcatcher? Complex enough to be challenging but interesting enough to come out well.

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
o: I'm not the only abstract artist here. Yay~

How about a dreamcatcher? Complex enough to be challenging but interesting enough to come out well.

hmmm honestly i never tried repeating geometric circular shapes before. thank you i'll look into it.

Faustus

If you want challenge and like physics simulation, nothing quite beats fluid dynamics. See if you can simulate the action of a large, spherical body (such as a tennis ball) falling into a deep pool of still water. That ought to keep you busy :)

-F

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
If you want challenge and like physics simulation, nothing quite beats fluid dynamics. See if you can simulate the action of a large, spherical body (such as a tennis ball) falling into a deep pool of still water. That ought to keep you busy :)

-F

Tempting but not really into animations. These would be still renders. A example of what i meant by physics simulation would be this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anJuZdL_vsw
Experimentation with light physics is something i absolutely adore.

I have an idea try doing some some of armor.
You know i honestly never tried armor. I may do that! thank you!