• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Want some art? (closed)

teacozy1

Hello all of you~!

I'm currently in a I wanna draw almost everything mood so hit me with your characters and I'll pick whatever ones I wanna do. But you must fill in this little form. If you don't your comment is gonna be ignored. Thats your only warning.

Character ref:
Pose:
Link to your FA page (if you have one):

Here are some examples of my art. Please be careful there is NSFW on my FA. I have also put my DA there as well.
Userpage of teacozy1 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
teacozy1 - Digital Artist | DeviantArt

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Can't think of a specific character I'd like done but the ones with least art, such as purrzeal veslram and Azura are definitely good ones, but you're welcome to pick what you want to draw~ any questions you have I'd gladly answer~

Pose depends on character~ Blue or Lucreaus would be adventure ready- Azura would have an elegant pose, Vixye'd have somethin cute~ starren possibly leaning against a wall or tree- valerius forging or just with a hammer, aartem in a shy pose or Fang in a threatening one. Veslram in a thoughtful pose.

Artwork Gallery for BluefiremarkII -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
And there's my fa where you can find references to all of em ^^

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
1422270115.keefur_cop_and_furries.jpg

Whateve SFW pose suits your fancy.
Userpage of Keefur -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

NovaSwiftBrony

Artist in the work

teacozy1

Can't think of a specific character I'd like done but the ones with least art, such as purrzeal veslram and Azura are definitely good ones, but you're welcome to pick what you want to draw~ any questions you have I'd gladly answer~

Pose depends on character~ Blue or Lucreaus would be adventure ready- Azura would have an elegant pose, Vixye'd have somethin cute~ starren possibly leaning against a wall or tree- valerius forging or just with a hammer, aartem in a shy pose or Fang in a threatening one. Veslram in a thoughtful pose.

Artwork Gallery for BluefiremarkII -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
And there's my fa where you can find references to all of em ^^

Here you go
www.furaffinity.net: Elegant Queen by teacozy1

Luna0712

Character ref:
Datura_-_SHADED.png

Pose: Maybe sitting with her legs crossed, hands in her lap, winking and sticking her tongue out (snake's tongue)
Link to your FA page (if you have one): I don't have an FA page sadly :c

teacozy1

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
We
Hello all of you~!

I'm currently in a I wanna draw almost everything mood so hit me with your characters and I'll pick whatever ones I wanna do. But you must fill in this little form. If you don't your comment is gonna be ignored. Thats your only warning.

Character ref:
Pose:
Link to your FA page (if you have one):

Here are some examples of my art. Please be careful there is NSFW on my FA. I have also put my DA there as well.
Userpage of teacozy1 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
teacozy1 - Digital Artist | DeviantArt
Well if wanna do another one of my charecters I have a Hyena Mom I'd like drawn to normal proportions.
1580557017155.jpg

She's 6'4, very thick but muscular so her body is preferable chunky but definitely has some serious muscle, like thick but with a six pack. She's a 45 year old mother of two, enjoys her kids but enjoys letting her hair down on the weekends, also I'd like the mohawk to be a more mane style like this.
8426e3a007f83ff5e9c03c6a05def80f-1.jpg

IMG_0448-1.jpg

Those are examples of the hair, I dont own the refrence art, they belong to Eskart and Noah Ray.