• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Want Some Art of my Sheep

Z

Zeny

Haven't had luck on other websites with getting some trades with decent quality, so I wanna try here! (Even though I'm never active oops).

Looking for art of my sheep babe!
1492299033.zenithrising_darlaref2.png
I'll take a couple if anybody's interested - probably 3!
Will do: Refined head shots and busts, sketch/not refined full body. Only flat colors or simple cell shading.
Will not do: NSFW, paintings, full pieces

Looking for art of similar quality please! Will also take pixel art!

1494300050.zenithrising_halla.png
1494198187.zenithrising_charlene.png
1494810167.zenithrising_sheepat.png
1484624338.zenithrising_luxray_sketch.jpg

Please be patient! I don't know these forums or how they work very well <3 My gallery is HERE

Tenseki

mostly anime artist

Tenseki

mostly anime artist
Sounds good! It'll be done sometime this week. Do you mind realistic animal anatomy as that's my default style? Or would you prefer a more anime-humanoid style?

although i do prefer a more anime style, i'd much rather you draw in whichever style is best for you

also i may gotten ahead of myself and already my finished drawing your chara (she's really cute i couldn't help myself)
would you like for me upload it on FA now so you can see it or wait?

Z

Zeny

although i do prefer a more anime style, i'd much rather you draw in whichever style is best for you

also i may gotten ahead of myself and already my finished drawing your chara (she's really cute i couldn't help myself)
would you like for me upload it on FA now so you can see it or wait?
Oh haha sure upload it :) It's better anyways so I can have guidelines to give a similar kind of piece back! I don't wany to feel like I cheat anybody with sketches.

Tenseki

mostly anime artist