• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

driftingdragon

Hi everyone! Driftingdragon here. Just trying to prod the general public for what they think about some stuff.

So I'm working on a really big comic, Here! (Prologue+chapter 1 sketches)

I want to know you guy's advice on this?
What would make this comic stand out as something you want to be a part of?
Do you guys have any advice for the tier list/goals I have set in place?
Finally, do you think I should differentiate different roles and types of appearances by tier?

What do you all think!? And advice is very much appreciated.

Cyanomega

I like the art style and the setting seems really interesting.

I love web comics in general so I'm following just to see what happens.

Then speech balloon text seems a bit messy and kind of takes away from it.

Keep in mind I draw poorly and have never made a comic in my life.

When I have some funds available around oct 15 I'll support you on patreon because I know it can delay or kill a comic if they don't have support.

I wish you the best of luck dude!

Firio Zifirion

Red/Gray Protogen
Thats intresting... I mean I never met someone (besides me) that wanted to make a webcomic (maby I met but I didn't know).

I might have an idea and I think its generic BUT! I have never seen it before in all comics I have read.. Its like.. Um.. Time travel! Yeees..

Ok lets get real.. Action should be placed in future.. (Like in a Freejack but more of a Cyberpunk 2077.. Maby a little Battle Angel theme.. Hard to explain...) That would be really good concept... And I personally would love it... So humans would extinct and there would be some new species that developed.. There would be lile a character (like Indiana Jones) that would explore old world from our time (humans).. And that could be about him.. (could add like some connected characters to him.. Or add some dimensions with him but different... Etc)

So that's mine idea :3

driftingdragon

I like the art style and the setting seems really interesting.

I love web comics in general so I'm following just to see what happens.

Then speech balloon text seems a bit messy and kind of takes away from it.

Keep in mind I draw poorly and have never made a comic in my life.

When I have some funds available around oct 15 I'll support you on patreon because I know it can delay or kill a comic if they don't have support.

I wish you the best of luck dude!

Hey I really appreciate your comment! Been trying to catch up with posting cause I just don't post as much as I need to. But hopefully today I can move some of the public patron content to places like here and FB for people to take a look! (Really wish postybirb worked with these places ;w;)

driftingdragon

Thats intresting... I mean I never met someone (besides me) that wanted to make a webcomic (maby I met but I didn't know).

I might have an idea and I think its generic BUT! I have never seen it before in all comics I have read.. Its like.. Um.. Time travel! Yeees..

Ok lets get real.. Action should be placed in future.. (Like in a Freejack but more of a Cyberpunk 2077.. Maby a little Battle Angel theme.. Hard to explain...) That would be really good concept... And I personally would love it... So humans would extinct and there would be some new species that developed.. There would be lile a character (like Indiana Jones) that would explore old world from our time (humans).. And that could be about him.. (could add like some connected characters to him.. Or add some dimensions with him but different... Etc)

So that's mine idea :3

Oh hey those are some nice ideas! Those are kinda similar to some ideas I have as well, do you consider yourself a strong writer?

Great minds think alike you know!

Firio Zifirion

Red/Gray Protogen
Oh hey those are some nice ideas! Those are kinda similar to some ideas I have as well, do you consider yourself a strong writer?

Great minds think alike you know!
I... Don't know.. I don't write it that much... But I tried in past and it was really good..

Thankksy!

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
This is pretty ambitious stuff. As said above, proper text lettering enhances your work. Do you do line work first or color it as you go? I have done flatting work before and do tons of Photoshop layout in my RL work. I'm a printer and do funeral programs and Furry convention con books, among other things. Maybe we could do some trading.