• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Want to buy art of lizard sona. (SFW+NSFW)

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
(Please read this first post. Don't just reply with an ad without reading.)

Hey there, I'm looking to buy art of my lizard sona, and my partner's similar character.
As far as furries go, they are pretty unusual. They are not based on any real world species, nor do they have snouts or animalistic faces, and they may fall under the category of monster people rather than anthro.

You must be okay with drawing this, obviously, so I'm seeking artists who can draw monster humanoids, not just traditional furries.

Both characters are also super feminine/androgynous males. I should clarify that I mean BODY TYPE, not clothes or whatever. They are males who look like females, but that doesn't mean they prance around in cheerleader outfits. I'm not interested in stereotypical femboy art.

As for the content, I am seeking a variety of things, from solo pictures to couple art, SFW & NSFW. I also may want pictures with dark or 'edgy' themes.
I'm not really interested in the hyper-cutesy, anime moe chibi, pastel, or childish(?) stuff. Cute and romantic couple art is fine, as long as it doesn't involve sitting on a pink fluffy cloud with unicorns and all that garbage.

I may be picky about style as I feel like not all art styles fit my character. In general I'm not really interested in ultra toony or cutesy anime (darker and "mature" manga styles are okay!), sorry.

I also may be specific about details, and in case of NSFW art, I need someone who is okay with me being ultra-specific and is willing to talk with me and show WIPs.

Budget is currently $20-40.
This is subject to change, it may increase if I find something I really like, but we'll see.

If interested, send me a PM or reply here. Preferably talk to me instead of just slapping a commission sheet down, so I know you actually listened to the post.

When posting art examples, please try to post at least one picture that's relevant to what I described (monster humanoids/borderline anthros.) That is what I need to see to know you're what I'm looking for.

Also, feel free to post YCHs - I may or may not go for them, depending on what's out there.

EDIT:
Important stuff I neglected to mention.

I'm NOT looking to buy sketches or unfinished work. I'm looking for colored and completed art.

Please don't try and convince me to raise my budget - I have a limit for a reason.

My budget is the TOTAL budget, not a budget for individual pieces. I mean I can spend a maximum of $40 total, it doesn't mean I can pay up to $40 for each multiple piece.

Don't offer me prices before sending examples. Examples first. I can't say yes or no to your prices without seeing what your art is like.

Last edited:

FakeAnarchist

Hey there! I read over your post and I believe I can help in depicting the type of monster humanoid characters you had in mind, I draw humans and anthros and I think I can depict the type of picture or pictures you had in mind as well!

Here are some samples of my work:
21542956@400-1477514789.jpg
27606430@400-1528556617.jpg
27522448@400-1527871872.jpg
27168043@400-1524960244.jpg

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery
Artwork Gallery for TheLivingShadow -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

and see my pricing here:
1500652723.thelivingshadow_2017_-_commission_examples_2.jpg

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

Shad_noise

Ghost that Draws
Hi! I enjoy monstrous designs more than standard furry ones, your character and your partner’s seem like they’d be fun subjects - I like lizards and more-monster-than-furry types! Edgy themes are also a-okay with me.

Here are some examples:

1521145140.shadnoise_monster_verse_websize.png

1519268773.shadnoise_hisui_web.png

1511984371.shadnoise_vela_web.png

1494817558.shadnoise_loafweb.png

Pricing and info/styles can be found here:
Trello

And my FA is here with more examples:
Artwork Gallery for shad_noise -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Feel free to PM me if you are interested!

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work (I tried to find some in my gallery that are the most relevant to your description):

1517083254.sushy_lounging2018.jpg

1494873868.sushy_guilmon.jpg

1490969547.sushy_swordfighter.jpg

1460661978.sushy_merman_2016.jpg

1423511681.sushy_lizardathome_2015.jpg

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Lawkbutt

Hobbyist
Hello! If you are still interested, here is a picture of one of my human faces:
DlSy00VVAAA4q4N.jpg:large

PM me if you're interested!

zenmaldita

always hungry
you can try me.
noirmugshot_by_kanzenatsume-dce2pm4.png

it's $20 a piece. humanoid monster people have yet to grace my portfolio so I can make one for you and your partner for $40
have some non-furry face examples ^u^
faces3.jpg

blooooddd2.jpg

yah? nah? haha

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
Bump again.
Please can people remember to show examples of humanoid/non-snouted faces, if possible?

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
idk if you read my reply but where's your ref?

You didn't explicitly ask for it. If you want to see it, you need to ask and I'll PM it to you. I'm not posting it on this thread nor PMing it at random in case of... unfortunate misunderstandings.

Wendago

Why hello
Monster people you say? Love me some monster people. I'm more of a human artist that sometimes does furry so this is right up my alley. I can work within the $40 budget; I could do a "bargain bin" piece (done quickly to make it affordable but not as nice of a finish as some of my pricier stuff) to really keep it within budget if you wanted to commission two artists instead of just me. Examples are below. For reference; the first example below would be $40, the second $97.50, the third $23, the fourth $17 and the last $30.
blarrghgfhgfg_by_kaijubones-dclno1h.png
i_ll_ride_this_horse_straight_to_hell_by_kaijubones-dclnnt2.png

7460365_DMfzjma8sOWsCxo.jpg
mKbxkwy.png

the_sticks_by_kaijubones-dclnmwy.png