• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Want to find gaming friends

RenMomo

Hi, I'm 21 and never really made any friends when I was in school, and every friend group that I've had online has grown distant over time. I'd just like some people to hang out with and game with because being on my own is very lonely and I'm starting to get really depressed. a few games that I play are apex, destiny 2, crossout, vermintide 2, and enlisted. I hope I can find at least one person, thank you for looking if you do look at this

L.Rey

Lucas, the wanderer
Howdy, welcome to FAF! Although I don't own or really have an interest in any of those games, it's always good to have another fur here. If you end up not having much luck in finding someone to play with, I recommend sticking around and maybe socialize a bit. You're bound to find someone up your ally to keep you company, even just for chatter. Until then, take care and have a good one. ^^

NimuTheFox

The Shapeshifting Fox
I'm 22. I personally play Rocket League mostly. I do own Vermintide 2 and Destiny 2, but they are a bit too big for my laptop currently and I haven't really played them much.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
I play Destiny 2 when I find free time. If you ever wanna tag some crucible, gambit, or other stuff let me know

HappyHimpo

Hi, I'm 21 and never really made any friends when I was in school, and every friend group that I've had online has grown distant over time. I'd just like some people to hang out with and game with because being on my own is very lonely and I'm starting to get really depressed. a few games that I play are apex, destiny 2, crossout, vermintide 2, and enlisted. I hope I can find at least one person, thank you for looking if you do look at this
I only really play Apex, but if you want, message =o