• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

want to make a origin story for my fursona

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
I have a story that's got to do with happening in a lab then got away as it was destroyed. Could help ya if you are goin that route seein as i already have one similar.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
So, a good thing to start thinking about is why was he created in the lab? For what purpose? From there you can build the lab and scientists and their motivations, which builds story, character and backround.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Alright, as a test subject how was the treatment? Were they mean to them, nice, uncaring or did they see him as nothing but science? Or was there one person that was nice to him unlike every other, which gave him the strength to keep going?

This isn't neccessary but it is good detail to build with

Thrashy

The Drunk Skunk. Metal and Beer. FckNzs.
What helps me in getting inspiration is to go out for a walk. Sometimes, you see stuff that you could build on ideas from in your story.

And know that if you're gonna write a story, there will be days where you might only be able to write just one sentence. Just don't give up :)

florance the fox

zorua time!
What helps me in getting inspiration is to go out for a walk. Sometimes, you see stuff that you could build on ideas from in your story.

And know that if you're gonna write a story, there will be days where you might only be able to write just one sentence. Just don't give up :)
thanks