• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Want to practice my posing (closed, thanks for the practice)

zentt

Dragon Puncher
I want to do a couple of drawings for free, but you have to give me some kind of interesting pose or action that the character is doing. Drawings may take a few days because I want to take the time getting it right.

Chomby

Monsters are hot. :)
Heya! You're the one who drew Garrick! I love your art. ^^

Feel free to skip over me if you would rather make art for people who haven't gotten any from you yet. Lol
For a pose, maybe you could have him be showing off his bicep and winking?

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
I don’t have any characters, but if you’re strictly looking for an epic pose, this art has perhaps the best pose for 2 characters ever. Good luck adapting it to non humans without human hands!

upload_2020-4-20_21-51-25.png

Totally no pressure to do it or anything, I get that you have other, less human-centric requests from people that actually have characters lol

Trevorbluesquirrel

I've wanted to see my guy doing a pawstand for quite a while!

Thanks 4 a shot!

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 38

F1uffy.Chips

Chips ahoy
I have this Ox!I want her to be holding a bunch of balloons so many balloons that its somewhat picking her up the ground! Thanks!!

Attachments

• 20C6B881-62D8-4D63-A5F5-7EA7BEA61EDC.png
    20C6B881-62D8-4D63-A5F5-7EA7BEA61EDC.png
    869.8 KB · Views: 40

zentt

Dragon Puncher
I feel a little bad about drawing for @Chompy twice in a row, but what can I say? His character was my first choice of the bunch. The pose I ended up going with was “bracing against wind”. Might draw another character later this week, depending.
7261F74F-D19C-4386-A89B-016CF0F70CD2.png

Chomby

Monsters are hot. :)
I feel a little bad about drawing for @Chompy twice in a row, but what can I say? His character was my first choice of the bunch. The pose I ended up going with was “bracing against wind”. Might draw another character later this week, depending.View attachment 85121
Omg!!! I love it so much! (‘◉⌓◉’)
You're freakin' awesome!! ♡♡

zentt

Dragon Puncher
Yeah, I like this character. The ref is nice and detailed for me to go off of too. What if he was coming in for a landing? That might be pretty sweet.

Last edited:

Arnak

Off the bench
Id like to see a feat of great strength, whether it be shattering a stone pillar and lifting a large object.

If that proves too much, then Maybe a battle pose (like mid swing with his hammer)

Attachments

• IMG_20200419_050241_066.JPG
    IMG_20200419_050241_066.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 16