• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE: Dragon Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

NipponDuck

The Witty Voice of Tokyo
WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE

DRAGON STORM

CRIMES: FOR BLOCKING RANDOM PEOPLE JUST FOR ASKING REQUESTS WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER. SERIOUSLY, IT IS NEVER OKAY TO BLOCK PEOPLE THE FIRST TIME THEY REQUEST SOMETHING TO HIM! THEY JUST NEED TO BE SCOLDED, THAT'S ALL, BUT NEVER BLOCKED FOR ASKING ON THEIR FIRST TIMES.

REWARD: 2 COLORED PICTURES

PUNISHMENT FOR DRAGON STORM: A TWO WEEK BAN FROM FURAFFINITY!

makmakmob

wat

T

Tycho

People who fail to notice the "DON'T DRAG YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY WITH ANOTHER FUR OUT INTO THE OPEN" part in the rules crack me up.

Also, now I have that damn Bon Jovi/Sambora song playing in my head. Fuck you, OP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
*dresses as Bobba Fett*
Did you call for a bounty hunter?

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE

SONATA

CRIMES: FOR HAVING TWO FURSONAS AT THE SAME TIME WHEN YOU SHOULD ONLY EVER HAVE ONE FURSONA! YOU JUST NEED TO HAVE ONE AND MAYBE SOME CHARACTERS BUT YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER HAVE MORE THAN ONE FURSONA. THAT'S WHO YOU ARE.

REWARD: 1 HIGH FIVE
PUNISHMENT FOR DRAGON STORM: A THREE WEEK BAN FROM FURAFFINITY!

T

Tycho

THAT ASSHOLE TYCHO IGNORES ALL MY TELLS AND JUST BLOCKED ME WHEN I SENT HIM A REQUEST. SOMEONE SHOULD HIT HIM WITH A CEMENT TRUCK AND LIGHT HIS CORPSE ON FIRE.

Sincerely,

Tycho's Conscience

PS: I'm doing it wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zerulu

Necronomnomnomicon
WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE

SONATA

CRIMES: FOR HAVING TWO FURSONAS AT THE SAME TIME WHEN YOU SHOULD ONLY EVER HAVE ONE FURSONA! YOU JUST NEED TO HAVE ONE AND MAYBE SOME CHARACTERS BUT YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER HAVE MORE THAN ONE FURSONA. THAT'S WHO YOU ARE.

REWARD: 1 HIGH FIVE
PUNISHMENT FOR DRAGON STORM: A THREE WEEK BAN FROM FURAFFINITY!

Can I get a highfive anyways? :C

T

Tycho

Anyone else think this thread might get up to 2 pages?

There should be betting pools on this kind of thing.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
WANTED
DEAD OR MORE DEAD

WHOEVER THAT IS MEATY ENOUGH FOR STEW

CRIMES: NOT BEING IN MY POT

REWARD: DONNER PARTY

L

LizardKing

WANTED
STILL ALIVE OR ALIVE

DRAGONESS

CRIMES: NOT BEING IN MY BEDROOM RIDING MY PENIS AND OR MAKING ME A NICE TUNA SANDWICH WITH SWEETCORN AND SOME SALAD CREAM, THOUGH SHE COULD ALSO DO THEM BOTH AT THE SAME TIME IF SHE IS TALENTED

REWARD: MY UNDYING GRATITUDE

PUNISHMENT FOR DRAGON STORM: A CUP OF SPUNK I SCOOPED OUT OF THE DRAGONESS

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Farting is NOT ALLOWED. BAN.

Corto

WANTED DEAD OR

Know what? No. Just no.

Also this is the first time I've seen a thread reported more than once by different people. And none of them knew why this should be closed.

I love this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.