• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wanted: Gory/Violent Chibi (?) artist

LINCARD1000

Spooky Possums
Alrighty... here's the thing. I'm in a whimsical mood, and a friend suggested to me something that is now busy humping my funny-bone...

I'm a writer, and in my stories (sci-fi) I have a race of demonic looking reptilian aliens called the Vanguard. I cannot draw to save myself, so I have commissioned quite a few artists over the months/years to draw them for me, and have had some pretty damned impressive results from these artists. Go have a squiz in my FA gallery for some examples so you know what you would be getting yourself into.

Now down to business, the idea my friend suggested was that it would be quite amusing to see a cartoon or chibi(?) style Vanguard doing something really horribly violent or gory... And I also think the thought of seeing this would be kinda cool, and appeals to my black sense of humour something wicked :)

So, what I want is a talented cartoon/chibi artist who isn't afraid of taking one of my normally fairly rugged looking Vanguard and turning it into something horribly cute and cartoonish... but then have it doing something completely and inappropriately violent and gory.

I'm willing to pay well for the right artist, so please either respond to this with some references to some art of yours that you think represents your work well, or drop me a note on here or FA itself. Prefer to use paypal if possible, and have no problem paying up front - if the pic turns out well and makes me cream my jeans with joy, don't be surprised if I send you a tip afterwards :)

Thanks!
LINC

Nathyn

The Insanity

LINCARD1000

Spooky Possums
I could give it a go. My style has often been said to be cartoony. Here's some examples.

However, all my work is colored traditionally. So, I might not be the right artist for you. However, I'm willing to try anything, and I took at look at your Vanguard, and they are pretty sweet looking.

Just let me know.

I have no issue with traditionally drawn artwork, a couple of my recent commissions were done that way and scanned :)

Okay then - if you think that you can turn one of my Vanguard boys into a cutesy cartoon character doing something really horrible, then I'd be happy to take you on! Let me know how much you'd like and your paypal details and I'll get you sorted out :) Probably best to drop me a note either here or on FA (or via email - lincard at nudenz dot com)

What I'll do is let you come up with an idea yourself (since I have nothing specific in mind) and surprise me. If you would like me to give you a written description of the Vanguard, let me know, otherwise feel free to use past commission pics as a reference.

Thank you for responding!

LINC

LINCARD1000

Spooky Possums
Just if anyone is interested, one of the artists who approached me (the lovely Lokis), has completed one of the pictures, you can find it here:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1745841/ (humorous gore warning) :)

Still happy if any other artists think they might be up for it, drop me a PM or note on FA, or reply here :) I think that hopefully Lokis would be happy to confirm that I'm a legit customer.

LINC

Kiriska

a ghost in a shell
Hmm. This looks interesting. ^^

Chibi human examples: One, Two
Chibi animal/pokemon examples: One

Price will depend what exactly I end up drawing, but I'm thinking in the $15-25 range? If you're interested, please email me at kiriska at gmail.com. I don't check back to this forum regularly enough. ^^;

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
My style is pretty cartoony, and I enjoy drawing goreish and humorous things :3
You can check out my gallery for further informations on my style ;D http://www.furaffinity.net/user/valery91thunder/
I work with both traditional and digital media, but digital media is my favourite for gore art (I can put more details on bloody stuff.)

LINCARD1000

Spooky Possums
http://shadowfirelaw.deviantart.com
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shadowfirelaw

My FA account doesn't have any chibis on it right now, but I'm fairly certain there's a couple on my DA..

Heh, I have absolutely no objections to combining cuteness and gore.. Drop me a line if you like my stuff. =3
Ta!

-SF

Well, it doesn't have to be chibi - I'm happy with anything that's vaguely cartoony (or doesn't even have to be strictly cartoony) that is both humorous as well as being either violent/gory/inappropriate :)

If you think you would be willing to have a go, go have a look at the Vanguard pics in my gallery on FA (or DA, I use the same username there) and let me know what you think, and how much you would charge, and we can go from there.

LINC

LINCARD1000

Spooky Possums
Hmm. This looks interesting. ^^

Chibi human examples: One, Two
Chibi animal/pokemon examples: One

Price will depend what exactly I end up drawing, but I'm thinking in the $15-25 range? If you're interested, please email me at kiriska at gmail.com. I don't check back to this forum regularly enough. ^^;

Okay, consider me intrigued... :) Have dropped you a note on FA.

Thanks for responding!

LINC