• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Wanted: Volunteers to create Dares and Art for a free application

nene

Hello!

First of all, I hope I posted this to the correct forum.. thread.. what ever that word is.

I've been slowly creating an application called fSexDare. This application currently works on android devices only. Will also make one for windows where own custom dares can be imported. For iOS I'm not sure when that would happen due to that I don't have any iOS devices.

This application I created in hope to boost your sexual relationship with your partner by randomly selecting a dare based on the sexuality and mode of choice. It requires two players, one device (android phone or tablet). The dares have a countdown and once the dare is completed, it will alarm players with a sound.

The application also have basic leveling system. This doesn't give you any extra things, it's just to boost thought of having higher level.

So what I am looking for is other furs to create dares and just a few simple background arts that I can apply to the application. This application will be free for everyone. Art is completely optional, my main focus is on dares.

Art(s) would be in the background. The dimenson of the art(s) would be vertical so 1080x1920.
They can be smaller down to 720x1280 and will be blended into the background. The color scheme should be close to or the same as shown in the imges.

I have created a google spreadsheet template that you can copy to your google drive. If you create dare(s) that will be in this application, you'll be put in the credits section.

I've put two links, one for the spreadsheet itself and one for Guide of how to create dares. You should take a look at the Guide because the application needs the file to have correct naming and that's explained at the end in the Guide.

Guide here (Google Docs).
Template here (Google Spreadsheet).

Feel free to ask if you need help!
Cheers! :3

Attachments

• fsexdare_opening.png
    fsexdare_opening.png
    135.4 KB · Views: 28
  • fsexdare_menu.png
    fsexdare_menu.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 18
  • fsexdare_gameplay.png
    fsexdare_gameplay.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 16
  • fsexdare_credits.png
    fsexdare_credits.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 14
  • fsexdare_template.png
    fsexdare_template.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 13

Faustus

Just an FYI but, as a professional iOS developer, I can tell you that you'd probably have difficulty getting that app onto an iPhone anyway. The Apple Store is notoriously prudish when it comes to sexual content. Any level of overt eroticism is usually met with immediate rejection before you're even able to upload it. Android you can get away with it because Androids can side-load a binary, meaning you can sell your app anywhere without having to worry about provisioning and official certification.

nene

Just an FYI but, as a professional iOS developer, I can tell you that you'd probably have difficulty getting that app onto an iPhone anyway. The Apple Store is notoriously prudish when it comes to sexual content. Any level of overt eroticism is usually met with immediate rejection before you're even able to upload it. Android you can get away with it because Androids can side-load a binary, meaning you can sell your app anywhere without having to worry about provisioning and official certification.
Ah, well that clearify it then. Never really been a fan of iOS'es.