• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wanting a NSFW sketch commission ~$30

slainte

I'm looking to commission an artist to draw a nice NSFW sketch of my werewolf OC. What I'd like is an illustration of him in his human form with his knot. So I guess this is a kink-related thing? However, I'd like it to be tasteful, like a pin-up, I suppose.

I've been cheated out of my money by tumblr artists twice now. It's disappointing for me because I'd just like to have a nice picture of my guy. I've written him for many years in my own fiction, this is a treat for myself.

I'd say my budget is about $30. As I've stated, I just want a full-body sketch or perhaps something inked if it fits in the budget.

Thank you to any who're interested.

Rivercoon

I can do this in pencil or ink for $35
Commission Info for Rivercoon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

19733788@400-1461126889.jpg
in_theives_hall_by_rivercoon-d7dyed0.jpg

NSFW www.furaffinity.net: Jazmyn-n-Ken: Itimacy by Rivercoon
NSFW www.furaffinity.net: A Proper Wake-Up by Rivercoon
NSFW Wolf For Sale - Male | SoFurry

Last edited:

6yndybell

Hi Slainte!
I´ll be glad to draw this NSFW image for you.

Cost of 1 full body sketch is $10 USD
Cost of 1 full body monochrome is $17 USD
Or cost of 1 full body with simple color is $25 USD

You can check my gallery here: Artwork Gallery for cyndybell -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
And here are some examples of each category.

If you are interested, feel free to ask! n_n

Sketch
1464453184.cyndybell_scene._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

Monochrome
1464483214.cyndybell_tyler._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

Simple Color
1463759102.cyndybell_smug_style._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

Last edited:

xanderless

I have a question, do you mean a human penis w/ a knot or do you want his human form w/ the dog dick?
If you meant the first one- I can do a painted sketch for you NP in this budget if you're okay w/ thighs-up!
Here's my info

pyrist

I'm very sorry about your past experiences with commissions. I handle payment using a downpayment method that protects the commissioner and the artist, so there's no worry about being swindled.
I can do a NSFW full body colored sketch of your character for $25. Without color, it would be $18. I am fine with animal genitalia or variations on human genitalia. Here's an uncensored example, as you can't post NSFW pictures on the forums.

1469056970.pyrist_confedoresmall.png

c152087ea1.png

Here's my commission info and my commission thread. You can see more examples in my gallery here.
If you're interested or have questions, you can note, PM, or email me at cynics.accolade@gmail.com .​