• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wanting to buy an icon commission

Koze

Suffer Well
Looking for someone SUPER awesome to do an icon for me.

I won't drop details down now BUT I will say I need 2 variations of it. Same pose and everything, just different coloration.

It's gonna warrant a lot of detail, so I'd rather an artist with experience in mecha/tech/cyberpunk stuff be the one to fill the job ;D

Post in this thread if ya can and will be willing to fit the bill. I'm paying via paypal, but I gotta do a bank account transfer, so, yeah xD

Oh samples of previous art fitting the themes I listed would be nice! And prices.

Kiriska

a ghost in a shell
Hmm...what kind of icon are you looking for? Like 100x100 icon or pixel icon or what?

Examples of mech parts: One, Two.

Examples of general 100x100 icons:
icon_hazel2-100.jpg
ravenkitsune-icon_100.jpg
carowyn-icon_100.jpg

I usually do those icons for $4/ea, but that may go up depending on what you're actually asking for. :> Shoot me an email, kiriska at gmail, if you're interested. :3

Koze

Suffer Well
Hmm...what kind of icon are you looking for? Like 100x100 icon or pixel icon or what?

Examples of mech parts: One, Two.

Examples of general 100x100 icons:
icon_hazel2-100.jpg
ravenkitsune-icon_100.jpg
carowyn-icon_100.jpg

I usually do those icons for $4/ea, but that may go up depending on what you're actually asking for. :> Shoot me an email, kiriska at gmail, if you're interested. :3
That would more or less be right. A 100x100 icon suited for LJ and FA and such :D

Wanna open the floor to other people, but I like your stuff heaps already!

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music

Keroysha

Hey :)
Well, I guess I can just show you my style of drawing,because 100x100px picture wont change it alot
just check my deviantart out:
sketch-it.deviantart.com
I draw in photshop, open canvas, or flash. :)
prize might be around 5$