• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Wanting to commission an artist for a ref sheet. $35 to $75

Rykon

Uhm…..
Hi everyone!
I'm looking to commission an artist for a detailed ref sheet of my wolf fursona. (my first commission ever, I don't have much experience)
Please leave a comment down below or DM if interested!

refroste

Hi there, I'll be willing to help!

Keep in mind, I'll only be able to offer a simple design for your wolf to keep it at the price of the reference sheet. I am however, willing to negotiate a price if I'm a little above budget as well :p

Fival

Dead Inside
Hello, I'd love to do this commission fo you if you are interested in my work feel free to message me and we can work something out within your budget!
Heres an example of my work!
Userpage of Fival -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

Some example of my art:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.

Cottonwood

Hello! I do basic two view ref sheets for $25, extras are negotiable! a sheet like Fremont's would be closer to $45 with all the extra things
upload_2019-8-23_10-28-50.png