• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Warframe News and Info

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Alright, then. You've covered a lot of how I feel, but I am going to add a few things:
I must confess I wish I had a LITTLE more time with the Kahl and Veso parts of the quest, even if they were kinda setup for the whole thing.

The way they handled the mandatory stealth parts... ugh, no, never again with that stuff.

I got the timing down with the bow fairly quickly. I'm kind of under the assumption that the 5-hour estimate was for people who don't have that or movement mechanics under control.

I only felt like I could get anything remotely resembling a resolution to this by making the choice of Margulis at the end. Not Lotus, not Natah. Margulis.

As I've got other things I need to do, it's probably going to be quite a bit before I go after Caliban.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Having had more time to stew on it, yeah: TNW was very much an enormous Filler Arc.

Which... isn't a bad thing. Not necessarily, You can tell little side stories, similar to how Nightwave's done as much. Also this might be setting the stage for some later stuff too.

But looking around the Star Chart and whatnot the Sentient stuff really does - unless this was just, like, an outrider fleet that the Lotus' family happened to have enough rank / clout to requisition the Sentient's literal one-of-a-kind super-weapon - emphasize that the Sentient stuff has been resolved. Resolved and... without having really had that big an impact, unless again this is the setting of a stage for future content (ex: Sun is unstable and / or drastically shortened in lifespan).

Which on one hand is understandable: The Sentients quite simply weren't a faction when the Tenno woke up. The only active Sentients in Sol were the Lotus, some of Hunhow's drones at the bottom of IIRC Uranus' Oceans, and that's it. You might technically include Hunhow too, but I don't think "Entombed alive" really counts as "Active": At least their drones were doing things! Point being that there was ample enough conflict in need of resolution before the Sentients showed up, between the big players of "Corpus, Grineer, and implicitly recently un-contained Infested", the inter-Syndicate conflicts, everything related to The Man In The Wall, etcetera.

But on the other hand they were implicitly the biggest player. "Grineer? Corpus? Infestation? Little tokens in a game being played by titans." We get direct confirmation that they could not be beaten even in an unlikely Grineer-Corpus-Tenno alliance, yeah (at least not without taking out aforementioned load-bearing bosses), which makes it pretty damn convenient that their successful war to conquer the Sol system was neatly wrapped up so successfully and quickly that the casualties of the initial engagement - casualties which, barring a few named characters, were very few persons of system interest - were so light, the infrastructural damage so negligible.

That said, I will say that I hadn't noticed that Venus had been permanently Terraformed further. Also it did at least tick the in-setting clock forward, implicitly at least a few months IIRC. I don't think we have any firm answers yet at this point as to how long the game is said to have taken place, but if I had to guess we probably have at least 1-2 chronological years in-setting by this point.

Firuthi Dragovic

So for some less heavy stuff, and I may not do another update like this for a while...

I've been slow to deal with post-New War content.

That's mainly because I'm still trying to do some more work on Helminth, the weapons I don't have, and Focus stuff.

Helminth, I think I'm down to.... seven 'Frames left? Six? I only know that Chroma is building right now, the aggravating part being farming up THAT much Simaris standing. I can never remember to do any of Simaris' things, especially now that I've exhausted all the free "community research" stuff (I delayed that as long as possible).

Even though I DO have a companion weapon Riven (one for the Vulcax specifically - I'd rather have it for Helstrum, or one of the weapons with a better fire rate).

I think my remaining ones to deal with are... Grendel (have the beacons, want to do that mission set with clanmates), Ash (easily the most painful one, especially because I need TWO Systems due to an Ephemera), Titania (full Simaris), Inaros (full Simaris), and Octavia (some Simaris, but the Lua Music Room bit's going to be the real pain here). And Caliban, of course.

Prior weapons? I broke down and traded for the last piece of the Carmine Penta, as well as the parts for the Wolf Sledge... the latter promptly becoming a favorite melee of mine. A throwing hammer, for crying out loud! My list of wanted parts includes remnants of the Athodai as well (since I wasn't around for that TennoCon), plus the Iso Vault weapons and Shedu.

Focus, well... I never seem to remember to be around for Eidolons, so Saryn, Mirage, Volt, and Mesa cover my needs on ESO. (Mirage might not be doing much of it in the future though.) Saryn's still queen of that place and when I've got the nodes I need out of each of the Focus paths, she'll probably be the only one that goes in there if I'm trying to farm up to increase Capacity (or take a shot at the two Vandal weapons you can get out of there).

Firuthi Dragovic

.......Nightwave has a level cap :(

No, really, it's 60 ranks above the base set of rewards. Looks like I don't need to care about the Nightwave tasks for the rest of this season.

That update aside, I'm down to trading for one more Arum Spinosa part and one more Lato Vandal part and then I'll basically be as caught up on the old weapons as I can be. (I'll still be missing two login weapons but that'll just take time.)

I also bought more Archgun Rivens... I basically have hit everything EXCEPT for Cortege and Mausolon at this point. Was able to make the Grattler one really good so it's a tossup whether I even bother with a Mausolon Riven at this point, or whether I just put the Grattler in my Voidrig and be done with it.

Especially since the cheapest unrolled Mausolon Riven I saw was is close to the absurd price I paid for a Lato Vandal Barrel (150 plat!).

I also sold all but one of my converted Kuva Liches and Sisters of Parvos. Leaving a note in my Warframe Market profile that I must be messaged in-game for any contracts from here on out worked wonders. I'm hanging on to the last one unless I get another epic name.

I still have to deal with the Protovyre unlocks, but after that my main grind at that point will be Caliban parts, New War weapons..... and Requiem keywords. No, really, Kuva Liches are my usual source of Kuva when I need it, and I want to try and get 10 of every keyword so I don't have to do that grind for a LONG time. (I have 6 of Xata as is.)

It's just as well that I'm in the slow-grind part of the game. I've got so many other games to play that sometimes, the most I might login for Warframe is just to get daily rewards.

Firuthi Dragovic

So.... we've finally run into Week 8 of Prime Resurgence, and with it I'm caught up on Prime goodies from years gone by.

I'm also caught up on the older weapons now due to some well-timed purchases.

With all of this gear sorted, the Protovyre ephemera done (still got a LOT to go on unlocking the other Protovyre stuff), and being in the slow grindy phase of content... it's time for me to do some Fashionframe stuff.

Problem is, I've got well over 40 'frames to work on (anything Prime and anything else normal that isn't Caliban) and a huge number of cosmetics to go through - and that's if I straight-up throw out a lot of older cosmetics from contention. Just on this alone, before we even get into weapons, fashion-frame is going to take WEEKS to fulfill.

Plus it's WAY past time I learn a color arrangement that isn't blue and purple. I swear, that's almost too much of a go-to at this point (though I WILL be leaving that as the color scheme for my Necramech. It works well there).

I'm not even sure how to tackle this I've got so much to work with.

Firuthi Dragovic

I see they upgraded the Nightwave to have an extra 120 ranks so we're not locked out of Cred offerings at any given point. I'll have to catch up when I can.

Anyways, I'm working on organizing my tasks in a better fashion than a scribbed pamphlet. One of the main things is making sure I have a stash of Ducats available for whenever Baro rolls around. Unfortunately, I never seem to be around when Meso Capture or Meso Exterminate or even Meso Rescue is available. (Those are the three missions I feel like I can blitz and Meso relics are the ones I have the most of.)

Also, it looks like Warframe Hub's bounty cycle entry for New War bounties is working properly. Now I can glance at that at any given time and see when the items I'm missing are available.

Thing is I'm trying to split between 4 games for my "persistent" ones this year (one of which is actually NOT multiplayer!) and Warframe has had to fall by the wayside as a result. Two of said games will be ones I can shelve completely once I complete their challenges, but Warframe is one of the two that will just be "low effort".

Attaman

I will say that while Narmer farming is practically useless for Cetus (since, unless you steamrolled through the plot so hard and so fast you simply haven't done anything with your Amp, you'll be swimming in more Sentient stuff than you know what to do with in short order), it's extremely useful for Vox Solaris since Toroids are both a pain in the rump to casually farm and also necessary in large quantities for the rank-ups. It can genuinely be faster farming 4,000-6,000 Reputation via Narmer missions than hunting down 2-6 Toroids with anything less than all the Boosters.

Also, reminder to anyone that the next couple days should be the final days for Prime Resurgence Part 1, and IIRC next week the last one capping off Resurgence Part 2.

Firuthi Dragovic

Well... Prime Resurgence is over.

I'm actually not mad I didn't collect that much regular Aya during this event. I was able to get the Apis Syandana in time, and combined with the Prime accessories I got with Regal Aya, I'm more than happy with the end result.

Overall... they did have rollout issues with this, but I much prefer this "here's a token, you can use it now or save for a more desirable relic" method of getting older relics rather than having to store hundreds of old cabbages that I don't want (no seriously, I've heard "cabbages" as a term for void relics before).

FashionFrame has to wait, though, as I need to level up the Protovyre armor set and syandana. I'm on their second phases (the Ephemera was done a while ago - that can be solved easily with ESO). Relic collecting for the syandana is easy - I can just do Void missions, Disruption missions, or Bounties. Sentient hunting for the armor set... is a bit trickier. I've got two real viable options - Veil Proxima anomalies, or Eidolon hunting (those Vomvalysts count for Rivens, I'm under the impression they count for this too). As it stands, I still need Anomaly Shards to craft Caliban (I'm short one... I believe it's a chassis I need to have 2 full sets of Caliban) and can dump any excess shards on Captura scenes if I really go that route.

I've broken up FashionFrame into 24 tasks. 12 of these are the Warframes (four 'Frames to a task, Harrow/Nova/Trinity/Excal are the priority group given they're my most used 'Frames, and I tried to group the rest as best as I could. I have one for all the component 'Frames of Chroma, for instance), 1 is for companions, 1 is for all vehicles and heavy weapons (except the Railjack, I just redecorated that recently so I'm skipping it), 5 for melee weapons, and 5 for all the firearms.

Pretty much my big goal is, given that I have so many cosmetic items built up over the years, I want to avoid using any particular cosmetic twice.

Fun little story: I brought my Excal Prime, Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal, and Prisma Skana into a Narmer bounty and ran into a player with the [DE] tag. About at stage 4, I commented that I would have brought better than designer starter gear if I'd known I'd be playing with a staffer.

Turns out the tag actually meant "Deutschland" (as in Germany), not a Digital Extremes staff member.

To be fair, the tag doubles as the initials of the company. Is it really that farfetched to believe a staffer might jump in on a mission to do a little live beta testing?

Firuthi Dragovic

So.... Star Days is here.

Basically this is an extra use of the Solaris debt-bonds.

Even with the fact they combined it with TennoBaum stuff this time around, I got most of what I wanted, only have the color palette to go and I won't be paying more attention to this after that.

New War is replayable now.

Legendary 2 test has dropped... though because I didn't get the Master or Grandmaster Founder packs I'm going to come up short until they release new stuff.

They're going to run a new Prime Vault, this time with Banshee and Mirage. I think it's going to be run the standard way as I assume they're still working out how Prime Resurgence and the whole Regal Aya thing turned out. I MAY pick up Mirage's accessories but I'm probably not going to pick up Banshee's. I'm closing in on FashionFrame and when I get that wave done, I'm only going to care about Prime Vaults if they have something really interesting like Necramech skins or Ephemeras.

REALLY nice change to Kuva/Tenet weaponry that I could have used much sooner - now it removes the item from the rotation pool if you don't grab it, instead of rerolling the whole pool every time. Either go through all the weapons or clear a Kuva Lich or Sister of Parvos in order to reset it. I'll still get some use out of it as I haven't gotten the full 60% on all my Kuva weapons yet - this will help IMMENSELY for that.

Personal news? I actually was able to pull together enough Narmer stuff that I don't technically need to do it again, though I may still do it on occasion because it's fairly good for Endo. Yes, that means I'm building my second Caliban now (I fed the first one to Helminth, leaving me... four 'Frames left for that guy? Ash, Inaros, Titania, and Grendel I believe - and for Grendel I have his beacons and just need to rally my clan for a group for them.)

Also, halfway done with the second rank of the Protovyre Armor and more than 2/3 done with the Syandana. Meaning I'm closing in on when I can do a FashionFrame burst.

Firuthi Dragovic

....by this time next week, I'll have filled out all the Helminth subsumes.

I actually violated my promise and used Platinum to get Ash. Out of all the grinds in the game, that one is easily the least worthwhile.

Grendel, I actually managed it with Nidus on the Excavation and Hildryn on the Defense. Survival I needed help - as a Nidus, WITH a Hildryn backing me up. That's in fact how I got the build for the Defense in the first place (Blazing Pillage, Elemental Ward instead of 4th ability).

Inaros and Titania? Well let's just say I'm sick of dealing with Simaris now.

I am probably going to be minimizing how much I play for the next week (especially given how simple the Nightwave is). I really did burn out. Once that is done it's FashionFrame time.

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
A story from my low end of things: I set out to get myself a Kavat. Easier said than done, those shifty cattos are really hard to scan. Found an advice: build a Helios, it will scan them automatically. Did it, at a significant expense from my lousy Warframe economy. It turned out that in practice the damn thing scans everything, including environment junk, but not Kavats! Only then I got an epiphany, use Vauban's Bastille to immobilize them. Tried it, works like a charm, I can scan even those Kavats that already got into fights. Praise Booben.

Another thing: Arca Plasmor. It's almost like Doom's BFG9000 but with big ammo reserve, this much fun should be illegal. ;)

Firuthi Dragovic

A story from my low end of things: I set out to get myself a Kavat. Easier said than done, those shifty cattos are really hard to scan. Found an advice: build a Helios, it will scan them automatically. Did it, at a significant expense from my lousy Warframe economy. It turned out that in practice the damn thing scans everything, including environment junk, but not Kavats! Only then I got an epiphany, use Vauban's Bastille to immobilize them. Tried it, works like a charm, I can scan even those Kavats that already got into fights. Praise Booben.

Another thing: Arca Plasmor. It's almost like Doom's BFG9000 but with big ammo reserve, this much fun should be illegal. ;)
Can't add much on Kavats as it was eons since I last scanned for them. I must admit that pretty much all of my scanning lately (when I don't get sick of it) is done with a Loki or Ivara - I have little patience to force in-battle scans.

As for Arca Plasmor.... y'know, I have been relying too much on chaining weapons lately. I should bring out my Tenet version of that gun (MR 16 as opposed to the base gun's MR 10) much more often.

--------------

Other News:

Current Nightwave wraps up in two weeks. For the next one... it looks like they're actually going to add a lot more actions as possible Nightwave missions.

Here's a very fast summary of the ones I saw in the notes:

Daily:
-Captura
-Selling items
-Piercing bow shots
-Ground Slams
-Killing Ospreys/Drones with melee
-Never losing power on an Excavator
-Decorations
-Augments
-The Handshake emote
-Foundry
-Revives
-Hovering Necramechs

Weekly:
-Vome/Fass Residue
-Syndicate standing
-Alad V's laboratories on Jupiter
-Pistol and Glaive mission
-Fast kills

Elite Weekly:
-Relic variety
-Granum Crowns
-Riven Slivers
-Iso Vault Guardians
-Necramech kills without dying

Must admit I had to do research on the laboratories one. Apparently it involves the large tiles, orange doors with holograms, an "Access Controller" block, and using consoles in a certain order. I'll have to check this later once Baro shows up later today.

.....I wonder how long it'll be before he offers Akmagnus Prime relics? (You just KNOW he's going to do it eventually given there's Magnus Prime now.)

Attaman

My trick was always to use Oberon, since Oberon doesn't set off their aggro (usually) and Shade (since spawns still aren't perfect and - so long as you're careful pruning - you can usually kill most of the infested in an area and provoke a lull in which to safely scan).

I think Magus Lockdown may work if you're far enough in the game for those words to mean anything, but if you aren't then refer back to Oberon. A Slowva tends to be fairly effective too, just so long as you're ready to accept the risk of your screen turning into a light show.

Firuthi Dragovic

So.... April is the month for the next big thing and I'll be able to do my Legend 2 test at that time.

I still haven't glanced much at the new 'Frame they're putting in.... but I got to see what they're doing with the Focus overhaul.

The only part I caught of it, watching a snippet of the devstream well after it happened, is that there's no Pool anymore. And they plan to take out some of the passive drain stuff people hated (there's one node you had to get on the way to Void Strike in Madurai that's the big offender).

Good.

Attaman

Other notes include: Next Nightwave looks like it'll be another Nora's Choice thingy (in the very least it's named extremely similarly), Dex for this anniversary will be Dex Wisp, next Prime is Garuda, textures are getting updated (including the introduction of some new skins that will let you change a Warframe's textures), has the next, post-The New War quest. And speaking of post-The New War, Spoilers include:
Zariman will be a new hub. Said hub will springboard into four new mission types. As well as be a place every player will have a 'room' which they can personalize / decorate.

They also mentioned they are doing work on Cross-Play, it's just Not Yet Ready and thus won't be out with this update.

Firuthi Dragovic

Other notes include: Next Nightwave looks like it'll be another Nora's Choice thingy (in the very least it's named extremely similarly), Dex for this anniversary will be Dex Wisp, next Prime is Garuda, textures are getting updated (including the introduction of some new skins that will let you change a Warframe's textures), has the next, post-The New War quest. And speaking of post-The New War, Spoilers include:
Zariman will be a new hub. Said hub will springboard into four new mission types. As well as be a place every player will have a 'room' which they can personalize / decorate.

They also mentioned they are doing work on Cross-Play, it's just Not Yet Ready and thus won't be out with this update.
....and apparently Garuda Prime's other weapon, besides Nagantaka Prime.... is an Archgun?

My money is either on Imperator (the Archgun everyone gets when they do the Archwing quest) or MAYYYBE Fluctus (the Archgun that you see some Corpus troops use during the Profit-Taker fight). Only other one I can even think of being a Prime would be Velocitus, which can be researched in the Tenno Lab of a Dojo. (Despite it also being researchable, Larkspur's out of the question as they'd save that for Hildryn.)

I'll still keep Mausolon or Kuva Grattler for my Necramech. The way I use Necramechs, it's the one role where the Imperator does little good. Imperator would do very well as an Archwing weapon or ground weapon though.

EDIT: CORVAS?!? That trumpet Archgun is the one that got Primed?

.....no, I actually liked the gun, I just found it way too weak to use even with a Riven. Too bad I don't have that Riven anymore - this would have been fun to implement.

Also, Nora's Mix apparently hit a snag in deployment and had to be delayed a day due to PS5 issues? It's deployed by now, though, and the pistol-and-glaive challenge is part of this week's missions. Kuva Kraken (which I was using to satisfy Viral/Magnetic dailies) is actually kind of fun this way.

Last edited:

Firuthi Dragovic

Garuda Prime is here, Titania Prime (who I've tended to see primarily in high-speed missions) has just been Vaulted...

And we're at 9 years of this game.

Wisp skin for logging in, and we're starting off alerts with Dex Sybaris and the anniversary Syandana.

As for the Garuda stuff... judging from the relics I saw, there's one of each era involved in the three new Prime items and I believe I saw no overlap between each of the three items whatsoever.

Unfortunately a game I've been waiting a while to finish just came out of Early Access today, so I'll be a bit late to covering the rest of this one.

Attaman

With regards to Warframe news: The next DevStream should be next week, barring some unannounced changes. This DevStream will give a better look at Angels of Zariman, along with a more specific (but no less tentative) release date.

Speculating, my guess regarding Angels of Zariman is that it'll release for the 4th (if counting this week as the 1st) or 5th week of April... if it's still this month. Personally I think it's coin-toss odds between "Late April" and "Early May" as there is a lot on the plate for this Update (a new Quest, a major re-work to Focus, a new Hub, various new mission types) but DE also knows their limits and there's a world of difference between "DElayed into next year after projecting this year in June" and "DElayed 2+ months after projecting in 3-8 weeks".

Non-WF news, I've finally got a couple Rank 5 Arcanes. Not only that I have a Rank 4 Arcane Trickery (which has been immensely useful for Banshee in Steel Path), and discovering that the Arcane Primary / Secondary mods downgrade by stack instead of all at once has given them much more appeal to try farming.

Eidolon farming has resumed, using Harrow now since people tend not to mind as much if you spend the whole thing doing little more than pressing 4 and occasionally stripping 1-2 shield layers. Also learned the importance of Void Strike after looking up a guide for the first time in years.

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
You guys ever wondered how the extractor drones actually work? Sorry if this is irrelevant or a common knowledge that evaded me somehow. But I was chronically short on plastids. In line with my personal meta-game of enjoying Warframe without unduly grind, I did look into the matter. And behold, my plastids count got into 5-digits region and doesn't fall (much) despite burning them on clan tech.

Ignoring the prime variants, we have the "basic" Titan Extractor and "advanced" Distilling. According to online descriptions, the Distilling one has an increased chance of collecting "uncommon" and "rare" resources. That would mean, things such as circuits, control modules, Orokin cells - and plastids too. Except, this is not how it works.

I've been sending Distilling Extractors to Saturn and Uranus in search for plastids, to very little avail. Then on a hunch I put together a few Titans and sent them there. Voila, plastids on every second attempt at least!

Here's the thing. Each planet has a short list of 4 resources that are available there. And the extractors don't choose them based on the "intrinsic" rarity of a given resource - but based on the position on that list. Titans are more likely to get the positions 1 and 2, Distilling - 3 and 4. So as the plastids occupy the position 2 on Saturn and Uranus, the Titan Extractor is incomparably more likely to collect them from there than the Distilling! Conversely, as plastids occupy the position 3 on Phobos, the Distilling Extractor is much more likely to pick them up from there.

It gets even better as the Titans have 2x shorter work cycle than Distilling, 4 hours vs 8. Using the phone app, I can easily and repeatedly send them to do their job during the day, which always yields at least 450 plastids a day, often more. And for the night, the Distilling ones do their job when I sleep, picking up other resources as needed at the moment.

Firuthi Dragovic

You guys ever wondered how the extractor drones actually work? Sorry if this is irrelevant or a common knowledge that evaded me somehow. But I was chronically short on plastids. In line with my personal meta-game of enjoying Warframe without unduly grind, I did look into the matter. And behold, my plastids count got into 5-digits region and doesn't fall (much) despite burning them on clan tech.

Ignoring the prime variants, we have the "basic" Titan Extractor and "advanced" Distilling. According to online descriptions, the Distilling one has an increased chance of collecting "uncommon" and "rare" resources. That would mean, things such as circuits, control modules, Orokin cells - and plastids too. Except, this is not how it works.

I've been sending Distilling Extractors to Saturn and Uranus in search for plastids, to very little avail. Then on a hunch I put together a few Titans and sent them there. Voila, plastids on every second attempt at least!

Here's the thing. Each planet has a short list of 4 resources that are available there. And the extractors don't choose them based on the "intrinsic" rarity of a given resource - but based on the position on that list. Titans are more likely to get the positions 1 and 2, Distilling - 3 and 4. So as the plastids occupy the position 2 on Saturn and Uranus, the Titan Extractor is incomparably more likely to collect them from there than the Distilling! Conversely, as plastids occupy the position 3 on Phobos, the Distilling Extractor is much more likely to pick them up from there.

It gets even better as the Titans have 2x shorter work cycle than Distilling, 4 hours vs 8. Using the phone app, I can easily and repeatedly send them to do their job during the day, which always yields at least 450 plastids a day, often more. And for the night, the Distilling ones do their job when I sleep, picking up other resources as needed at the moment.
I actually am not that reliable with working with those drones, myself. I figure that's due to level and rank difference - and being used to doing mission grinds whenever I'm actually short of a resource.

The drones are much more relevant when you're not already at MR 30 and higher.

Attaman

Part of it is also when you joined and what the grind looked like in different eras.

You ever want to throw somebody for a loop, tell them that there were days that Control Module farming was a thing (for example). By the same token there were people who didn't need to Ducat farm for, like, 1-2 years because they were sitting on such big piles of Paris Prime, Braton Prime, Burston Prime, and other such trash Prime parts. I still have so much Alloy Plate that I quite simply Can't Get Below The 1 Mil Point.

Another bit is that Extractors are a godsend for if you work during the week and can only dedicate 1-2 sittings in the same span to actually play.

Firuthi Dragovic

Zariman has launched.

I can't play on Thursdays, and am not spending a lot of time on it today - mainly going to do Focus reassignment and a couple daily Nightwaves... so this will be a weekend thing for me. I'm not picky about spoilers, but others who incidentally view this thread may be.

I will almost certainly wind up getting Legendary 2 status pretty soon due to the new gear. I could have gotten it with Garuda Prime as the Warframe Market parts for her and her weapons are worryingly cheap Platinum-wise... but I chose not to rush it. Some time in the next month I'll be picking that stuff up.

Attaman

A tip for post-Angels of Zariman. You find any Crests (you'll know what I mean post-Quest)? Save them. They're currently required for a thing and are rather rare: I've run about a dozen Zariman missions at this point - half again if you include buggy Extracts - and come across one thus far.

Also note that the Bounty lobby is rather buggy ATM and there's approximately a coin-toss chance of being trapped in the Elevator like a bad Mass Effect Citadel simulator if you try to join a new squad for a Bounty. The bug's particularly for rotating squads and Multiplayer with Solo being quite stable (if also rough in some mission types).

Firuthi Dragovic

A tip for post-Angels of Zariman. You find any Crests (you'll know what I mean post-Quest)? Save them. They're currently required for a thing and are rather rare: I've run about a dozen Zariman missions at this point - half again if you include buggy Extracts - and come across one thus far.

Also note that the Bounty lobby is rather buggy ATM and there's approximately a coin-toss chance of being trapped in the Elevator like a bad Mass Effect Citadel simulator if you try to join a new squad for a Bounty. The bug's particularly for rotating squads and Multiplayer with Solo being quite stable (if also rough in some mission types).
Turns out I had a slight bit of trouble with the Vanes at first since I'm not good at seeking them out. I'm up to rank 2 from the first day of actually doing stuff outside the quest though.

If the Crests only need to be used for rank 3 (they aren't a requirement for any of the special weapons as far as I saw), they shouldn't be too much trouble. I've gotten 3 of the 10 I need so far. From what I'm reading of this, the issue isn't that they're rare - I'm actually hold there's one guaranteed Crest per mission - but that they're well-hidden. Odds are I'm going to have to pack Loot Radar one of these days to make hunting them easier.

Looks like Quills are the main source of standing with this syndicate. And honestly? From what I'm seeing, this is a syndicate you can pump to rank 5 and forget about unless you're into decorating. There's some nice new Arcanes but there's not a lot of replay value with items you can build, unlike the syndicates involved in every other open world so far.

Firuthi Dragovic

I've made it to Legendary 2.

The only trick to it is actually scraping together the mastery points. If you've got an Inaros (can't use abilities anyway, so why not load up a defensive powerhouse?) and a half-decent kitgun (Tombfinger/Haymaker/Splat with a Riven, in my case), the test itself is nothing. It's basically the secondary version of the Legend 1 test.

Gyre's pieces only spawning from the bounties is annoying, and justifies waiting until the appropriate bounty is an Exterminate or Mobile Defense before going in. At least there's the fact that everyone absolutely insists on getting the Void Angel, so I can conceivably build up a stash of Pinions (or I could, if I wasn't trying to boost up the syndicate).

The big payoff's at rank 4 when you can get the last Incarnon weapon. Which I've hit. I think I'm going to get this Syndicate to 5 and then not bother with it much. Syndicate's main draw is the cosmetic items.