• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Warframe News and Info

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I just played this for the first time tonight.
Was pretty fun.
Still a little confused/lost when it comes to character creation and all that jazz, but it's all a part of the learning process.
I love the wave levels though. TuT

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
I just played this for the first time tonight.
Was pretty fun.
Still a little confused/lost when it comes to character creation and all that jazz, but it's all a part of the learning process.
I love the wave levels though. TuT
Game can get a bit grind-y at times, but if the basic mechanics and aesthetics and whatnot click it's far from a terrible game. Has a couple decent story beats too, as well as some fine music.

Also helps that if you burn out and need to take a break the game doesn't really penalize you for it.

Attaman

Deal time! You interested in some half-price life support?

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
So in about a week, they're going to start selling the access packs for TennoCon 2022.

Tyra, it's basically the game's yearly convention. I must admit, last year I bought the access pack and.... there were huge amounts of technical issues because they didn't expect the turnout they got.

Access pack comes with a few things, but the most important....

.....wait a minute, Tyra, have you run into the snobby rich Baro Ki'Teer and his ridiculously rare wares yet?

TyraWadman

So in about a week, they're going to start selling the access packs for TennoCon 2022.

Tyra, it's basically the game's yearly convention. I must admit, last year I bought the access pack and.... there were huge amounts of technical issues because they didn't expect the turnout they got.

Access pack comes with a few things, but the most important....

.....wait a minute, Tyra, have you run into the snobby rich Baro Ki'Teer and his ridiculously rare wares yet?

I dont think so? I have unlocked pluto and Aeris(?) but I haven't done anything much or explored every zone

Firuthi Dragovic

I dont think so? I have unlocked pluto and Aeris(?) but I haven't done anything much or explored every zone
Alright. The guy I'm talking about shows up every two weeks on one of the relays. You trade in stuff you got from the Void relics (if you chose not to use it to make the respective Prime items) for something called "ducats".

You spend ducats and a lot of credits to get rare goodies from this guy. Usually what people go after are skins and primed Mods. However... he DOES sell a quest for a Warframe, so you'll want to pay him a visit eventually anyway. (I think you need to be mastery rank 5 for that one?)

Be warned he's a snob - I usually visit him with Prime Warframes which makes him ease up a bit, but I accidentally approached him with a Gyre last time and his elitism showed big time.

I brought this up because the TennoCon Access packs let you visit a special relay, for a whole week every year (corresponding with that year's Access pack of course), where the entire inventory he's had for the whole course of the game's history is available for purchase.

You probably don't want to worry yourself with that until you're trying to fill in gaps after being a long-time player. It takes LOTS of ducats and easily millions of credits to get all of that at once.

Last edited:

TyraWadman

Alright. The guy I'm talking about shows up every two weeks on one of the relays. You trade in stuff you got from the Void relics (if you chose not to use it to make the respective Prime items) for something called "ducats".

You spend ducats and a lot of credits to get rare goodies from this guy. Usually what people go after are skins and primed Mods. However... he DOES sell a quest for a Warframe, so you'll want to pay him a visit eventually anyway. (I think you need to be mastery rank 5 for that one?)

Be warned he's a snob - I usually visit him with Prime Warframes which makes him ease up a bit, but I accidentally approached him with a Gyre last time and his elitism showed big time.

I brought this up because the TennoCon Access packs let you visit a special relay, for a whole week every year, where the entire inventory he's had for the whole course of the game's history is available for purchase.

You probably don't want to worry yourself with that until you're trying to fill in gaps after being a long-time player. It takes LOTS of ducats and easily millions of credits to get all of that at once.
Thanks for letting me know! I know what I'll have to save up for in the future! XD

Firuthi Dragovic

Wow, over a month since we used this?

Anyways, TennoCon's next weekend.

We're going to find out about Duviri Paradox, which... I BELIEVE has been mentioned like years ago?

Also, I have secured all the items from the recent Prime wave, but still need to do some Zariman grinding for several weapons there. That farm waits until AFTER TennoCon though, because any time I play this week is going to be all about relics.

Going by their usual pattern, next Prime 'Frame is almost certainly Khora, which... I would be surprised if it's NOT Hystrix and Dual Keres that are the resulting weapons in the Prime rotation.

Attaman

For reference there should still be two codes people can enter in-game in the Market for free stuff. "DEATH-BATTLE" and "TENNOCON2022", if I'm recalling both of them correctly. One should give a Prisma Skana, Glyph, and a couple other things (Tennocon 2022's), and the other is IIRC 220,000 Credits and 22 Riven Slivers.

Since free WF stuff is free WF stuff.

Firuthi Dragovic

So I've got four and a half days to do as much as I can with the special TennoCon relay.

Base goal is 1350 Ducats for the remaining Primed mods I don't have (and a couple decorations). An extra 1615 for weapon skins I care about....

And if I get really lucky? Over three THOUSAND Ducats beyond that for the Immortal skins, which I never even considered until now.

Anyways, Nora's Mix Volume 2 is out. There's a landing craft making a comeback on the reward table - and that is one I have been EAGER to see again as I just missed its first rotation by the time I got back into the game.

And to little surprise, the new Prime is Khora and her weapons. Amazingly her kitty also has a Prime version.

....and apparently the old guard of developers are making a more fantasy-based game? I was busy moving stuff so I kind of missed that bit of news.

Last edited:

TyraWadman

As this was my first year (few months) with warframe...
That tennocon event was lame as heck.

In other news, I've amassed nearly 100 clems so far. And harrow prime is sexy af with his infinite health and shields.

Firuthi Dragovic

As this was my first year (few months) with warframe...
That tennocon event was lame as heck.

In other news, I've amassed nearly 100 clems so far. And harrow prime is sexy af with his infinite health and shields.
Ehhh.... I admit my main thing to do with TennoCon at this point is the special relay and maybe watching the stream half an hour for a weapon, and if I'm still playing this next year I may not even bother with it.

Mainly because I'm caught up on Primed mods and working on my Ducat stash so I can buy what I actually care about having.

I managed to get both of Khora Prime's rare parts yesterday, as well as the two handles of Dual Keres Prime. Khora Prime's blueprint was the only new item off of Lith relics, so I don't have to worry about that anymore for sure.

TyraWadman

Ehhh.... I admit my main thing to do with TennoCon at this point is the special relay and maybe watching the stream half an hour for a weapon, and if I'm still playing this next year I may not even bother with it.
Yeaaa. I let the stream run in the bg so I could get the items but that was it. unfortunately didn't have enough to buy more than one mod though. XD So... DEFINITELY underwhelming for me...
I managed to get both of Khora Prime's rare parts yesterday, as well as the two handles of Dual Keres Prime. Khora Prime's blueprint was the only new item off of Lith relics, so I don't have to worry about that anymore for sure.
I think I still need Khora blueprint and neuroptics still.

TyraWadman

Finally got those frames.
And also hunted down my first Kuva litch. I love how sassy they are.
I'm on my second one for a Brauma(?) and he's adorable.
"You can't kill me if you keep hitting me in the parts I've replaced." :mad:
*2 days later of not even trying to hunt him*
"Are you ignoring me, Tenno? You've bruised my feelings." :(

Firuthi Dragovic

Finally got those frames.
And also hunted down my first Kuva litch. I love how sassy they are.
I'm on my second one for a Brauma(?) and he's adorable.
"You can't kill me if you keep hitting me in the parts I've replaced." :mad:
*2 days later of not even trying to hunt him*
"Are you ignoring me, Tenno? You've bruised my feelings." :(
The jovial personality! That's what my current Lich has.

Kuva Bramma was also my second Kuva weapon - just be advised it's one of the few weapons where the ammo mutation mod is critical to getting the most out of it. What was your first one?

TyraWadman

The jovial personality! That's what my current Lich has.

Kuva Bramma was also my second Kuva weapon - just be advised it's one of the few weapons where the ammo mutation mod is critical to getting the most out of it. What was your first one?
My first one was Amuchel Udadd Kuva Shildeg with... I guess "53%" and it's "Magnetic" is apparently a good one? I don't have a very good stance mod for it though... XD

I'll definitely keep that in mind for the Bramma!

Firuthi Dragovic

My first one was Amuchel Udadd Kuva Shildeg with... I guess "53%" and it's "Magnetic" is apparently a good one? I don't have a very good stance mod for it though... XD

I'll definitely keep that in mind for the Bramma!
Ah, the Shildeg. The one melee weapon among the Kuva gear. Magnetic is not the damage type most people go for on weapons, but it's a really good one. And when you roll a Nukor, it's easily the best element for that weapon.

You can actually choose the element of the resulting weapon based on what 'Frame you're using on the mission that has the Larvling. And if you get more than one of the same weapon, you can fuse them to make them better (60% is the max bonus) and/or change the element.

....by the way, I'm not explaining too much now, but you're going to want to max out your standing on Fortuna before going after all the Kuva weapons. I know they're not Grineer, but there's a very specific reason for this one....

TyraWadman

Ah, the Shildeg. The one melee weapon among the Kuva gear. Magnetic is not the damage type most people go for on weapons, but it's a really good one. And when you roll a Nukor, it's easily the best element for that weapon.

You can actually choose the element of the resulting weapon based on what 'Frame you're using on the mission that has the Larvling. And if you get more than one of the same weapon, you can fuse them to make them better (60% is the max bonus) and/or change the element.

....by the way, I'm not explaining too much now, but you're going to want to max out your standing on Fortuna before going after all the Kuva weapons. I know they're not Grineer, but there's a very specific reason for this one....
S'all good, I'm already working on my standing with Fortuna. I love their chain gang theme~
And I've been informed you can essentially fuse the weapons but I'm still disoriented on that. Will definitely have to wait when the time comes and I actually need to worry about it. XD