• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Warhammer 40,000 Furry roleplay (+18)

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Just a random idea I had, but what if I did a furry RP based off Warhammer 40,000? Yes, heresy I know, but I don't care. I can allow anthro characters to be in the Imperial Guard, Chaos, or part of the Tau Empire or other ideas. Some scenarios I have:

1.Furry Guardsmen. (I consider them abhuman and not xenon)

2.Chaos cultist furries

3.Furry Sisters of Battle
Sister_Agatha_Clark.png
4. Furry Tau Axillaries.

5.Furry Chaos cultists, mutants, beastmen, daemons, ect.

6.Furry species slaves of the Dark Eldar.

7.Furry Admechs

8.Tyranid hybrid furries.

What I'm looking for:
1.Knowing the 40k lore, or at least willing to learn about Warhammer 40,000. (I am very calm in this, I just value effort other competence in this regard.)

2.Must have Discord (since I mostly roleplay there)

3.If you're a kid, this isn't for you. (The 40k universe is bloody and ruthless. )

4.I am negotiable about post length. I do like people with paragraphs but I'm okay with script format.

5.KINKS ARE SECONDARY! (Unless, it's Chaos with or dark eldar). I am for narrative roleplay.

6. Open-mindedness. (This is a furry forum, why would you go full neckbeard here anyways?)

You can choose which faction you want to be in, and I will choose a character after your choice. I mostly main Chaos, but I can play a loyalist character and I am willing to swallow my pride and play a Tau or Dark Eldar slaver.

Cromwell

Splendid! What is your favorite race?
Imperial guard is my pretty favorite faction in the franchise atm. Really dig the whole theme of normal humans going up against impossible odds and still managing to hold the line. (usually not half the time lol).

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Imperial guard is my pretty favorite faction in the franchise atm. Really dig the whole theme of normal humans going up against impossible odds and still managing to hold the line. (usually not half the time lol).

Alright, would you want me to be a fellow member of the Imperium or a Chaos character? I can do both, (I main Chaos but I also own primaris and played pretty much any 40k videogame.)

Cromwell

Alright, would you want me to be a fellow member of the Imperium or a Chaos character? I can do both, (I main Chaos but I also own primaris and played pretty much any 40k videogame.)
It would depend on the plot of the rp tbh, what would the scene be? What are our character's goals? Stuff like that does help me choose a character to rp with.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
It would depend on the plot of the rp tbh, what would the scene be? What are our character's goals? Stuff like that does help me choose a character to rp with.

If I'm imperial, I would perhaps be Sister Agatha Clark, mostly because I feel like she is one character I really want to develop. I can also make her a Guardswoman or make my character Sherly a commissar, as for Chaos, phew boy I have a lot of options. I can be a CSM, a daemon, I can also be a beastman or perhaps some crazy cultist motherfucker.

Imperials would perhaps be trying to clear a city from a cult, chaos gives me a lot of options.

Cromwell

If I'm imperial, I would perhaps be Sister Agatha Clark, mostly because I feel like she is one character I really want to develop. I can also make her a Guardswoman or make my character Sherly a commissar, as for Chaos, phew boy I have a lot of options. I can be a CSM, a daemon, I can also be a beastman or perhaps some crazy cultist motherfucker.

Imperials would perhaps be trying to clear a city from a cult, chaos gives me a lot of options.
Indeed there are a ton of possibilities! Should we discuss more on Discord?

Wolf22red

Roleplayer and Writer
I am interested in this idea, I have a couple 40k RPs and I would like to see one with Furries, I am just wondering if they would be their own race or be abhumans like the Ogryn or that race of Nekos (not sure if they were retconned). And yes I do have a discord it’s BodiRockDog#2007 (I watched Rock Dog around the time and made that the name).

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I am interested in this idea, I have a couple 40k RPs and I would like to see one with Furries, I am just wondering if they would be their own race or be abhumans like the Ogryn or that race of Nekos (not sure if they were retconned). And yes I do have a discord it’s BodiRockDog#2007 (I watched Rock Dog around the time and made that the name).

Probably either abhumans that are accepted in the Imperium (under some prejudice of course, but this is better than their entire planet being blown up), or they could be their own race. (So long as these guys are not super powerful/better than primaris marines.) I also would probably play chaos as well. They also can be in the Tau Empire, Dark Eldar slaves, or anything in between. Mine is Jared#1103.

Wolf22red

Roleplayer and Writer
I send a friend or contact request on Discord, just a forewarning at the moment I am playing Dawn of War