• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Warmup Sketches

Vancha

Hello!
I'm currently looking to do a warmup each day before looking to work on commissions, and wanted to see if there are any characters that interest me on the forum here. Honestly, I have time for maybe one warmup sketch each day, if that, so I'm sorry if I can't get to drawing everyone's character.
As another side note, I'll be sketching these with complete artistic freedom. I'm not looking to do full sketches of specific ideas you have. If you would like a specific image from me, feel free to visit my main FA page, I do commissions full-time.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vanchamarl/

Vancha

Sure, I don't see why not. I thought his hair and colors were interesting for a wolf.

4cea9902855d91caff038f1f51b0d7b6.png

Vancha

Sorry, Zirco. You need to be a little more specific. Which one did you have in mind, the medic or your character in scraps?

Vancha

As of right now I'm only drawing one character per sketch, just because I'm only spending around 15 minutes on each of these when warming up each day. I'm tempted to draw one of them though tomorrow when I'm setting up. :)

If you are still doing these, I'd love to get a sketch of my character Tasha. If not - gave you a watch anyway and await some awesome stuff from you!

She is a yakuza kind of girl- a badass with a big attitude.

https://charahub.com/character/332120/Tasha/public/

Horsefur

Mountain Mew
As of right now I'm only drawing one character per sketch, just because I'm only spending around 15 minutes on each of these when warming up each day. I'm tempted to draw one of them though tomorrow when I'm setting up. :)
Oh I would love that!

11Sharn11

Just another
Took a go at Sharn, but brought my own interpretation of her. Just a quick grayscale sketch this time for warmup, got to starting work a little bit late to do more than that right now. Hope you like it!

34e02ff3f22cf745e2f71ef954af0798.png

Holy heckle-cakes! She's gorgeous! And I adore the outfit, she looks great like that! Thank you so much! (I expect this won't be the last you'll hear of me! xD)