• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Warning Forever.

Aikon

I don't want this thread to be totally worthless, so I just wanted to add that the pie above me looks damn good.

Aikon said:
I don't want this thread to be totally worthless, so I just wanted to add that the pie above me looks damn good.

thanx i made them myself. they are boston creme and hershey Pi=3.14. but it almost sounds like something from a dbz game. *you will perish at the power of my dodeca beam* or something like that. ofcourse i'm probably wrong.

Jirris

Oh, warning forever is one of the coolest games ever. It's a top-down shooter that is boss fight after bossfight, and it adapts to how you play.

Wakboth

Jirris said:
Oh, warning forever is one of the coolest games ever. It's a top-down shooter that is boss fight after bossfight, and it adapts to how you play.
Exactly. IIRC, a dodeca-beam attack wider is a boss ship with twelve continuous beam weapons, that comes straight at you; and since it's wide, you have major difficulties in avoiding being crushed against the screen edge.

wut

I liked that one game which was like shooter boss fight patterns and the goal was trying to stay alive as long as possible as opposed to actually killing anything. It was a simple looking game but it was damn awesome.

Mr Cullen

Alot of people liken it to a top down version of R-Type. But I think the two are VERY different indeed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warning_Forever