• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Washington State Convention?

TrinityWolfess

Since Rainfurrest isn't anymore which I really wanted to go to but oh well. Is there convention that took it's place? I live in an area where there's no furries so being in the fandom is really hard. Everyone is usually in Spokane, Seattle or Olympia, which are 3+ hours away.

KobiTheFox

Since Rainfurrest isn't anymore which I really wanted to go to but oh well. Is there convention that took it's place? I live in an area where there's no furries so being in the fandom is really hard. Everyone is usually in Spokane, Seattle or Olympia, which are 3+ hours away.
tell me about it. Here in Croatia there's barely any furry in sight. I only know one and he is at least an hour distance of me without any traffic. Pratically every furry con in a English speaking country is simply too far away from me. The plane tickets alone would be too much for me because our economy is different and don't translate well to the expenses of 1st world countries.