• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wasn't Arcturus supposed to be perma-banned?

all this bickering about it is useless. the fact remains that the admins have made their choice about arc and there is nothing any of your whining can do to change this fact. just deal with it. everyone who has a problem with this has already made their points loud and clear (looks at wolfblade) and there is no reason to keep repeating yourselves over and over again. the decision was made and i think it was the right one for the site in the long run.

besides, there are always other sites you can view on the net when and if this site goes down. try newgrounds or joecartoon or collegehumor or mausland.de or rumandmonkey or some other sites like that if fa goes down. it's not the end of th world you know.

ps. i don't personally have a problem with arc since i got a life outside fa.
edit: i do spend about 5-8 hours on this site everyday so don't think otherwise.

Silverdragon00

Banned
Banned
RE:  Wasn't Arcturus supposed to be perma-banned?

blackdragoon said:
all this bickering about it is useless. the fact remains that the admins have made their choice about arc and there is nothing any of your whining can do to change this fact. just deal with it. everyone who has a problem with this has already made their points loud and clear (looks at wolfblade) and there is no reason to keep repeating yourselves over and over again. the decision was made and i think it was the right one for the site in the long run.

besides, there are always other sites you can view on the net when and if this site goes down. try newgrounds or joecartoon or collegehumor or mausland.de or rumandmonkey or some other sites like that if fa goes down. it's not the end of th world you know.

ps. i don't personally have a problem with arc since i got a life outside fa.
edit: i do spend about 5-8 hours on this site everyday so don't think otherwise.

At least some people are smart enough to realize bickering won't do anything

yay i em sm-are-tt!!

hukked on fonnex wurckked f-oar mee. endd it ken wurckk furr yooo two.

no, in all seriousness thanks for the compliment silverdragonoo.

agreed, i think it should be locked right about now. along with that other one debating this exact same thing.

TeeGee

Kattywampus said:
nobuyuki said:
In conclusion, this is what reading this thread sounded like to me:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/foxes.php

Amen to that, cuzzin.

Is bad that I actually laughed when I saw that?

WHPellic

Basically, all bickering does is rile both sides up, leads to long-winded posts, sarcastic retorts, and contributes absolutely nothing to the topic. In other words, it wastes everybody's time.

dave hyena

A wonderous moorhen
Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths;
Our bruised arms hung up for monuments;
Our stern alarums changed to merry meetings,
Our dreadful marches to delightful measures.
Grim-visaged war hath smooth'd his wrinkled front;
And now, instead of mounting barded steeds
To fright the souls of fearful adversaries,
He capers nimbly in a lady's chamber
To the lascivious pleasing of a lute.

Damaratus

Care to join me in my lab?
Dave Hyena said:
He capers nimbly in a lady's chamber
To the lascivious pleasing of a lute.

Now that's a double entendre if ever I have read one.

Wolfblade

verix said:
no I'm sorry you have it wrong

"I hate the person who murdered my friend's family on a personal level because of what he did. I do not want to hire this person as a hitman."
"But he's a really good murderer."
"BUT HE KILLED MY FRIEND'S FAMILY."
"Yeah and he did it really well. I think you just don't want to hire this person as a hitman because he murdered your friend's family."
"Whatever dude I bet you're friends with him."

Okay, so the person potentially being hired as a hitman has established his reputation as a good hitman by his numerous kills against people connected to you. I still hold that a BETTER choice would be to hire a person who has established their skill by maybe taking action against your enemies as opposed to someone who has already established no qualms about causing harm to your own people.

A good hitman may be a good hitman, but a good LOYAL hitman who helps you because your interests (the happiness of your users) are his interests will always be a better choice than a hitman who only helps you so long as you give him what he wants and has established unarguably that your interests (users) are nothing to him if they conflict with his own.

And your argument goes both ways. I'm supposed to be against him because I don't like him, but who's to say you're not supporting him just because you are friends with him?

It doesn't matter if you're friends with him or if I don't like him. That doesn't change the facts, which are that he has established a long history of putting his own interests and petty grudges before those of the rest of this community. They tell us they let him back in because it was either that or let him keep hacking. I'm just saying they seem to have missed the options of bringing on someone who isn't ready to turn on them if they don't do what he says, or you know, maybe something along the lines of there being fairly solid laws against what he's done already.

Honestly, it doesn't matter that he's here. It's only a matter of time before he does what he's known for, AGAIN. I'm not expecting the staff to reverse this decision until he gives them reason to, which he will. I'm just tired of people acting like he's a damn hero for causing all the shit he's caused. And I hope that maybe, MAYBE, this time (what >is< the count by now? How many times has he shut the place down now?) will be the last time he's allowed to do it.

It's just a steady kick in the teeth of people who want to be supportive that it seems to be kept so damn easy for those who just want to bring this place down, and so hard for anyone trying to say that the staff doesn't HAVE to put up with it. :

Dragonmaw

Mayor McYiffington
I agree with Ryuusei/Van Douchebag. It's called diplomacy. The admins and Arcturus came to an agreement which benefits both sides.

Gar-Yulong

Here's Your Free Burn Ointment
You guys are raising all sorts of loldrama that doesn't need to be raised. I agree with Dragonmaw here, they likely came to an agreement, or do you really think the administratorship is that dim?

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Gar-Yulong said:
You guys are raising all sorts of loldrama that doesn't need to be raised. I agree with Dragonmaw here, they likely came to an agreement, or do you really think the administratorship is that dim?

But writing essays about it will change their mind, don't you see that? ;)

nobuyuki

allright, who revived a week old thread?

Visimar

nobuyuki said:
allright, who revived a week old thread?

Week old? Bah, that's nothing compared to site I pop into once in a while. The thread revivals there at one point were over a year old, and by a troll no less. o_O

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
1 week?!? OMG! Call the Internet Police!